AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment Notice 2017- www.aiimsbhubneshwar.edu.in 243 Posts AIIMS Bhuvneshwar
AIIMS bhuvneshwar has invited the application for the post of Senior Resident in the various discipline. The official website of AIIMS Bhubneshwar is www.aiimsbhubneshwar.edu.in.
AIIMS BBSR General Surgery Senior Resident Recruitments 2017 upto 3 years
AIIMS has invited the application for the various posts in the discipline in the hospital. The vacancies are of senior resident. The total number of posts are 243 in number. The candidates who are trying to get this job must check the official notification for the same. Here we are going to tell all the details of recruitment for successful application.
AIIMS Bhubneshwar Senior Resident Vacancy Details
The total number of posts are 243 in number.
AIIMS Bhubneshwar Anaesthesiology Vacancies 2017
- Age Limit:- The maximum age for the post is 45 years.
- Pay Scale:- The pay scale provided to you after the selection will be Rs 15,000-39,100+ Grade Pay : Rs. 6,600.
- Qualification:- Applicant must have done PG Medical degree i.e MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute from a recognised university.
- Application Fee:- The application fee to be payed for General / OBC Candidates is Rs. 1000/- and Rs.500/- for SC/ST Category. Payment is to made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT .
Selection Process:- The selection of candidates will be made on the two phases of selection process.
- Written Examination
AIIMS Bhuvneshwar OBG Senior Resident Job Notification 2017 @ www.aiimsbhubneshwar.edu.in
- Open the official website of AIIMS Bhuvneshwar i.e. www.aiimsbhubneshwar.edu.in.
- In the homepage of website , you can click on the Careers tab.
- Download the official notification for the instructions.
- Read all the instructions from the document & process to apply for the post which you like.
- Now click on the Apply Online link in the website.
- An online application will be opened in the screen.
- You can click on the fields & fill all the details in the form with all the relevant fields.
- Now you can click on Submit button to submit all the details properly.
- Upload all the document in digital form in the server.
- After that you can click on the upload button to save them all.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application.
- Accepted / Rejected application status will be posted in the website regularly.
- One candidate can apply for only one post.
- Visit our website for more updates.
Important dates – AIIMS Bhubneshwar Senior Resident 2017
- Last Date for Online Application:- 28-08-2017
- Date of Publication of Advertisement :- 29 July 2017 to 4 August 2017