ASRB Stenographer Recruitment 2017 – Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board LDC Recruitments @ www.asrb.org.in
There are some posts for the post of JE (Junior Engineer), Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates should apply the posts. The official website of www.asrb.org.in
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board LDC Recruitments @ www.asrb.org.in
ASRB has invited the application for the post of Stenographer Grade III , Lower Division Clerk. The total number of posts are 173 in number. The official notification can be seen from the official link i.e. www.asrb.org.in . Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details below.
ASRB vacancy 2017
The total number of posts are 173.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Stenographer Grade III||95 Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||78 Posts|
ASRB Education Qualification 2017
Educational Qualification: – Check the details below.
Stenographer Grade III:-
- Must have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- One dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes will be councuted for the selection process.
- Candidates who choose English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 min.on comp. and who choose Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 min.on comp.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
ASRB Age Limit 2017
Age Limit:- Check the details below.
- Candidates Age – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years
- Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates who are from reserved category based on rules of recruitment process.
ASRB Salary Details 2017
Pay scale:- Check the details given below.
- Stenographer Grade III :- Rs. 5200-20200/ with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
- Lower Division Clerk:- Rs. 5200-20200/ with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Selection Process Of ASRB 2017
Selection Process:- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of two phases.
- Computer based test
ASRB Application Fee 2017
Application Fee:- Check details given below
- General & OBC Candidates – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST and other reserved category are not required to pay any fee.
Steps to apply ASRB LDC Recruitment 2017 @ www.asrb.org.in
The details are written below
- Visit the official website of www.asrb.org.in
- Click on the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- Download the official notification from here.
- After that you can check the details of online application from here.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order.
- Application form will be save and submit.
- Take out a print of application form for future help.
Important Dates for ASRB Clerk Job notification 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 31st August 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 25 September 2017
- Editing of Application Form : 26-28th Sept 2017
- Downloading of Admission Certificate: 14th Oct 2017
- Examination for the Lower Division Clerk : 29th Oct 2017 (10.00 A.M to 12.00 Noon)
- Examination for the Stenographer Grade III : 29th Oct 2017 (02.30 P.M to 04,30 P.M)
If you are a government job aspirant then you can check the website from here & save it for more information. This portal will provide you all the details of government jobs with the most legit information. @ www.govtjobsfestival.in