BPSC has invited the application for the post of Assistant Engineer for 1345 posts. The website of BPSC is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the notification for the post of Asst. Engineer in the state of bihar. The candidates who are trying to get the details for the same. These applications are to fill the post of 1345 vacancy of Assistant engineer in the trade of Civil & Mechanical. If you are going to apply for the same , then check the details from here.
The application form can be seen in the official website of BPSC. SO if you want to apply then you have to check the details of Notification from here. The last date of application is 6th December 2017. Check the details of the Notification from www.govtjobsfestival.com.
BPSC Vacancies 2017
The total number of Assitant Engineer are 1345 posts.
Civil :- 1000 Posts
Mechanical :- 345 Posts
BPSC Education Qualification 2017 Asst Engineer
The candidates who are trying to get this job , then you must have done Degree or Diploma in engineering from Civil or Mechanical branch from a recognized University / Institute.
BPSC Age Limit 2017
- The age of applicant should be between 21 to 37 years on the 1st August 2017 for the BPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2017.
- The candidates who belong to SC / ST , Male & female candidates will get 05 years of age relaxation for the application.
BPSC Salary Per month / Pay Scale 2017
The salary of candidate will be based on the Pay Scale for Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 plus grade pay per month to the selected candidates.
BPSC Application Fee 2017
The application fee for the candidates are given as below. The payment of fee has to be done by State Bank of India.
- General Candidates :- Rs. 259
- SC / ST Candidates :- Rs. 809
www.bpsc.bih.nic.in Selection Process 2017
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of various phases.
- Preliminary Exam,
- Main Exam &
All the candidates will be selected by the members of Bihar Public Service Commission.
Steps to Apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017-18
- Open the official website of BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Now click on the “Important Notice and Re-Advertisement for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) with various departments, Govt. of Bihar (Advt. No. 02/2017, 03/2017, 04/2017)” link available in the middle of the homepage.
- Read the notification carefully & get all the instructions for it.
- Download the application form & take one print out of it.
- Fill the application form with all the details in the given format.
- Attach the documents & other supporting certificates with the application form.
- Put all the papers in the envelope & write on it “Application for Assistant Engineer ___________”
- Send the application form on the given postal address.
Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller,
Bihar Public Service Commission 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road),
Important Date for BPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2017
Last Date of Application :- 6th December 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in