DAE Stipendiary Trainee Electronics Recruitment 2017 – Department of Atomic Energy Physics Trainees Recruitments @ www.vecc.gov.in
DAE has invited the application for the posts of Stipendiary Trainee in the various barnches. The official website of DAE is www.vecc.gov.in
Department of Atomic Energy Physics Trainees Recruitments @ www.vecc.gov.in | 43 Posts
DAE has invited the application for the various posts. The total number of posts are 43 in number. If you are eligible for any of these posts then you can check the details of your posts. We are here to provide you all the details of recruitment for more.
DAE VECC Vacancy 2017
Check the details from here.
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Horticulture)||01|
|Scientific Assistant /B (Gamma Camera Operator)||01|
|Technician (C) (Crane/Fork Lift Operator)||02|
|Technician (B) (Hospitality)||01|
DAE Education Qualification 2017
- Applicant must have done B.sc with 60% marks in the subjects i.e. Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- The candidate must have scored 60% marks in Physics or 60% marks in aggregate with the combination.
- Minimum 60% marks in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have obtained 60% marks in 10th in Science & mathematics with one year certificate in the relevant trade.
DAE Age Limit 2017
Age Limit :-
- The age of candidates must be between 19 to 24 years as on the last date of application.
- The age relaxation will be given to candidates to the reserved category i.e. SC, ST & OBC.
DAE Pay Scale 2017
- The selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 10500/- to Rs. 35400/- per month.
- In addition one time book allowance will be given to the Stipendiary Trainee (Category I & II) of Rs. 3000.
DAE Selection Procedure 2017
The selection of a candidate will be done on the basis of written exam & personal interview.
- Written Test :- It consists of Preliminary & mains exam.
- Interview :- It comprises of advanced test & skill test.
- Physical endurance test will be conducted for the posts of Fireman.
DAE Exam Pattern 2017
The test will comprise 50 multiple choice question,
- Mathematics: 20 questions
- Science: 20 questions
- General awareness: 10 questions
How to apply for DAE Stipendiary Trainee Electronics Recruitment 2017 @ www.vecc.gov.in
- Open the official website of organisation i.e. www.vecc.gov.in
- Click on the homepage & click on the “Recruitment” link under the “Notification” tab.
- Check the notification written on the screen.
- Click on the “Advertisement No.VECC-2/2017 to download the pdf format of the official notification.
- Read all the details in the PDF file to know all the details.
- Download the application form & fill the form in the prescribed manner.
- Attach all the documents in support of your qualification with the application form.
- Send the documents with the application form to the below mentioned address.
Assistant Personnel Officer (GA) Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre,
Department of Atomic Energy, Sector – 1, Block – AF,
Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064
Important date for DAE Technician Job Notification 2017
Last date to apply :- 23rd October 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in