Delhi District Court has released a notification for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant. The application can be filled @ www.delhicourts.nic.in
Delhi District Court JJA Recruitment 2017 @ www.delhicourts.nic.in
Delhi Dist. Court has invited the application for the post of JJA in the department. The candidates who find them eligible for the same, can check the details from here. The application from can be seen from 1st December 2017. The details can be seen from here.
The candidates will be selected in various criteria like Written Test, typing test & Interview The details like education qualification & other related details can be seen from below.
Delhi District Court Vacancies 2017
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
|General / UR||145|
Delhi District Court Education Criteria 2017
- The applicant must have done Graduation from a recognised university along with English typing @ 40 w.p.m.
- Knowledge of computer will get preference while selecting.
Delhi District Court Age Limit 2017
The age of applicant should be in between 18 to 27 years as on the last date of application.
The age relaxation will be given to the candidates of reserved category.
|Category||Age relaxation (up to no. of years)|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Persons with disabilities||10 years|
|Ex Servicemen/Serving Government employees||10 years|
Delhi District Court Application Fee 2017
The application fee is given to the candidates as.
- The candidates of General & OBC is Rs. 300.
- The candidates who belongs to SC / ST / Persons with disability/Ex-Servicemen and Woman Candidate are exempted from application fee payment.
Delhi District Court Pay Scale / Salary Structure 2017
The selected candidates will get salary on the basis of Rs. 5200-20200 along with Grade Pay Rs. 2800 (Pre-revised).
Delhi District Court Exam Pattern 2017
The details of written test are written as.
- The exam will be a written test of Objective type paper.
- The typing test will ask for 40 w.p.m. in English on computer in 10 minutes.
- The Interview will provide the Final result of selection process.
- No T.A/D.A will be admissible to appear in test.
Written paper pattern / Syllabus for JJA Delhi Distt Court 2017
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability||50||50|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||50||50|
|General Hindi & Comprehension and General English & Comprehension||50||50|
Steps to Apply for Delhi Distt. Court Jr Judicial Assistant Recruitments @ www.delhicourts.nic.in
The steps to apply for Delhi Distt. Court Jr Judicial Assistant Recruitments @ www.delhicourts.nic.in
- Visit the official link of Delhi High Court i.e. www.delhicourts.nic.in.
- Now scroll to the Recruitment Tab seen in the page at below.
- Click on Recruitment for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant -2017, go to Apply here” link under recruitment tab.
- Click on the Advertisement link in the page.
- Read the instructions given in the Delhi District Court Notification.
- After seeing the eligibility , you can click on the Registration for New User link.
- The online application for Delhi District Court Registration form will open up.
- Fill the details like basic details, Applicant name, Gender, mobile number, educational qualification & communication details in the relevant fields.
- Check on the Declaration .
- Click on Continue button.
- Login with the Registration Number & Date of birth in the login form.
- Fill the application form properly.
- Upload the relevant documents in the application form as per the instruc
- Put all required details in Delhi District Court Application Form as need arises.
- Upload relevant documents along with form.
- Submit form & carry print out of same for future purpose.
Important Dates Delhi Distt. Court Jr Judicial Assistant Application Form 2017
- Starting date to apply online: 11th November 2017
- Closing date to apply: 01st December 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in