Many of us who are learning hacking must be always in fear of being caught. I don’t support any illegal activity. But here I am telling you some hacking safety tips that will make you safe while your hacking job.
Hacking Safety Tips – Tips to stay safe while hacking something
These tips are very basic one which some of you may known but I will mention all of them so that anyone could not be missed.
- While hacking sites never login to any accounts like Gmail or Facebook. The log of your IP will be checked after the hacked which let them trace you.
- You can also use a cyber cafe for this & also use a VPN for it.
- Always use VPN if you are working from a Home PC.
Hack anything & not getting caught – Stay Anonymous while hacking
Also Read : How to shutdown your PC using a Pen Drive
- Use SMAC tool for MAC address spoofing.
- If you can use a Mobile Phone Internet then it can be the best thing. As per the knowledge Mobile companies never keep the logs.
- Using a VMware is a very cool option.As you know in the VM ware OS is not the host but it was on the vitual host. All the applications & programs are also on the VM. So after your hack is done reset the VM & all the evidence are gone.
- Use Gmail for sending data. As per the new protocol, all the data by sender is first send to recipient then forward to the receiver. The IP of sender is given as Server’s IP.
- Don’t share you real information to any server . Every server on the earth is vulnerable to something. Security cannot be never assured by any sever.
- The ads network is one of the best network , so faster the hack is complete never click on any ad from the same IP.
- A good hacker never shares his information with anyone. All the information he has must be kept in the dark from others. He also should control his feeling which can let you do any foolishness.
Thanks you for reading.
Also Read : Reset Windows Admin password using this Backdoor technique in 2017
If you like the information please write comment below or ask anything. Like us on Facebook or subscribe us for daily updates given by us.