And Previous Year Papers PDF & Most Important Question & Answers Solved
Joining the Indian Army is not everyone’s cup of tea. There are so many candidates who try to join the Indian Army to start preparing for the written test, Medical Test & Physical. But there are so many of them who can’t clear the written test because of no full preparation.
The written test is the toughest phase of the selection process. This is the only reason, why I have written this article to make people aware of this. We have given all the links to download pdf of Indian Army syllabus & important sample papers to practice & perform better in the written exam.
The Indian Army written exam has many types of questions but you must figure out which questions are the best to study & keep more focus. Previous year papers help you to go through the acid test of the Army written exam.
The questions in the sample paper are those questions that come multiple times in the written exam of the Indian Army.
As you are preparing for the Indian Army written exam, then you should read this post with more interest. We have written some more articles for the same.
Indian Army GD General Knowledge Question Answers PDF & Previous Year Solved Paper
The questions in the sample papers should be studied carefully & try to solve all of them correctly. But this is not done, the answers must be solved in limited time & as faster as you can. As you know the time in the exam is very limited & every question is allotted a few seconds. The duration of the Exam is 01 hour & contains 50 questions.
These are some of the links to download the Army Written Exam Questions Answers & previous year papers.
Download Indian Army Soldier GD Previous Year Papers 2017-2018
- Army GD Sample Paper 1
- Army GD Sample Paper 2
- Army GD Sample Paper 3
- Army GD Sample Paper 5
- Army GD Sample Paper 7
- Army GD Sample Paper 9
- Army GD Sample Paper 10
इंडियन आर्मी GD की अच्छी तयारी के लिए अभी खरीदें ऊपर दिए गए सैंपल पेपर के हल विवरण के साथ (हिंदी में उपलब्ध)
The total time for the written test exam is 01 hour & the paper will be of 100 marks. The minimum marks to clear the exam is 32 marks. The questions will be from General Knowledge, General Science, and Mathematics. Each section should be practice from the sample paper given below.
Indian Army Clerk Previous Year Papers 2015 2016
- Army Clerk Sample Paper 1
- Army Clerk Sample Paper 2
- Army Clerk Sample Paper 3
- Army Clerk Sample Paper 4
- Army Clerk Sample Paper 5
- Army Clerk Sample Paper 6
- Army Clerk Sample Paper 7
- Army Clerk Sample Paper 8
- Army Clerk Sample Paper 9
- Army Clerk Sample Paper 10
So we start with the Indian Army Clerk exam i.e. SKT. The written exam for clerk is divided into two sections. The first part of the test is the Objective Section is 100 marks. This exam is divided into three sections i.e. General Science, Mathematics & Computer. These sections will be of 40, 30 & 30 marks respectively.
Another section of this same exam is subjective type. The max marks for this are 100. The exam consists of English Grammar, Essay Writing, Comprehension, Letter Writing & Paragraph writing.
Indian Army Havildar Sample Papers PDF
- Army Havildar Sample Paper 1
- Army Havildar Sample Paper 2
- Army Havildar Sample Paper 3
- Army Havildar Sample Paper 4
- Army Havildar Sample Paper 5
Indian Army Technical Previous Year Papers PDF
- Army Technical Paper 1
- Army Technical Paper 2
- Army Technical Paper 3
- Army Technical Paper 4
- Army Technical Paper 5
- Army Technical Paper 6
- Army Technical Paper 7
- Army Technical Paper 8
- Army Technical Paper 9
- Army Technical Paper 10
The maximum marks for the written test are 100 marks. The minimum marks to clear the exam is 40 marks. The questions will be asked from the 12th level. The subjects will be physics, chemistry, maths and general knowledge in the army technical exam.
Indian Army Tradesman Previous Year / Model Papers PDF
- Army Tradesman Sample Paper 1
- Army Tradesman Sample Paper 2
- Army Tradesman Sample Paper 3
- Army Tradesman Sample Paper 4
- Army Tradesman Sample Paper 5
- Army Tradesman Sample Paper 6
- Army Tradesman Sample Paper 7
- Army Tradesman Sample Paper 8
- Army Tradesman Sample Paper 9
- Army Tradesman Sample Paper 10
The questions will be asked from the class 8th & 10th level. The questions also depend on trade. The paper will consist of three sections i.e. general knowledge, maths, and general science questions. The minimum marks to clear the exam is 32 marks out of 100.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Previous Year Papers PDF
- Army Nursing Assistant Sample Papers 1
- Army Nursing Assistant Sample Papers 2
- Army Nursing Assistant Sample Papers 3
- Army Nursing Assistant Sample Papers 4
- Army Nursing Assistant Sample Papers 5
- Army Nursing Assistant Sample Papers 6
- Army Nursing Assistant Sample Papers 7
- Army Nursing Assistant Sample Papers 8
- Army Nursing Assistant Sample Papers 9
- Army Nursing Assistant Sample Papers 10
These are some of the sample papers that will be helpful for those who are trying for Soldier Nursing Assistant. The sample paper can be downloaded by doing a right-click & Save As in the desired folder.
The exams will have multiple sections from General Knowledge, General Science, Maths, Biology & Chemistry. The question will be from the 12th level. The minimum marks to clear the exam is 60 marks out of 200. This means you just need to score 30% marks in the exam.
Download all the PDF files in your computer & install a PDF viewer software in your PC so as to read all of them in the proper alignment.
These are some of those questions which will help you to know more about the topics from which questions can be formed in the written exam. These are based on the National & International Events.
- List of Nobel Prize Winners 2017
- Current Indian State Governors and Chief Ministers List 2017
- Who is Who 2017
- List of Chief Justice of India Appointed (Former and Current)
- Largest Producing Countries of Agricultural Commodities
- Current Affairs on Sports & Rules of Game, Basic Rules.
- Books Name, Book Author / Book & Author
- State & their Dances, Language & Capitals.
- Famous Slogans and Phrases are given by Indian Freedom Fighters
- National Film Awards 2017 Winners
- Important Days, when is what?
Some important question that may come in the exam.
- The Battle of Plassey was fought in:- 1757
- The territory of Porus who offered strong resistance to Alexander was situated between the rivers of- Jhelum and Chenab
- Under Akbar, the Mir Bakshi was required to look after:- military affairs
- Tripitakas are sacred books of :- Buddhists
- The trident-shaped symbol of Buddhism does not represent:- Nirvana
- Which star is known as an evening star? :- Venus
- Which is not a mammal:- Shark
- The theory of economic drain of India during British imperialism was propounded by :- Dadabhai Naoroji
- The treaty of Srirangapatna was signed between Tipu Sultan and :- Cornwallis
- The system of competitive examination for civil service was accepted in principle in the year :- 1853
If anyone of you is not proficient in English, then you should know that the questions will be asked in both Language i.e. English & Hindi.
Written Test pattern and format of Indian army Exam for various Posts
The paper pattern & the format of the written exam is not much difficult. The details of paper pattern of various departments i.e. Technical & GD.
Soldier GD Marking Scheme
The nature of exam will be of MCQ nature. You have to select one choice from the four. The maximum marks of the exam is 100. The passing marks is set as 32. The duration of 1 hour is given to the candidates to complete all the questions.
The written paper will have three sections i.e. General Knowledge , General science & Mathematics.
- General Knowledge :- 30 Marks
- Mathematics :- 40 Marks
- General Science :- 30 Marks.
The questions will be based on the class 10th level.
Note :- if you are having a NCC (National Cadet Corps) ‘C’ certificate , then there is no need to give the written test of Soldier GD. Now you will directly be send to the physical test in the recruitment process.
As you should know that the wrong attempt will be considered for the negative marking. Do not attempt those questions that are not sure for being correct.
Soldier Tradesman Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the Soldier Tradesman as very much similar to the Soldier GD .
- The maximum marks for the exam is 100 marks.
- The minimum marks to clear the exam is 32 marks.
- The duration of exam is 1 hour.
- The exam will be of four sections i.e. GK, Maths, and general science.
- The written exam of Tradesman is easier than the written test of Soldier GD.
- The questions are based on the class 8th & class 10th.
- Negative marking will be applicable to the wrong attempts done in the exam.
Soldier Technical Exam Pattern
This exam will be very different from Soldier GD or Tradesman. Following are the points which are written for the exam.
- The maximum marks for the paper will be 200 marks.
- The minimum marks to clear the exam is 40 marks.
- There will be four sections of the exam i.e. GK, Maths, Physics and chemistry
- The questions will be based on the class 12th level.
This is the most difficult written exam in the Soldier Entry.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Exam Pattern
The Soldier Nursing Exam is almost same as Soldier Technical. The questions in the exam are from 10th & 12th level.
- There will be four sections in the exam i.e. GK, Maths, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The questions will be based on the 10th & 12th Level.
- The maximum marks of the paper is same as Soldier Technical i.e. 200 marks.
- The minimum marks to pass the exam is 80 marks.
Soldier Clerk Exam Pattern
The exam of Soldier Clerk is of two parts.
- MCQ Section :- The questions are of multiple choice questions i.e. based on General Science , Maths & Computer Science. The marks allotted to General Science , Maths & Computer Science are 40 , 30 & 30 respectively.
- Subjective type questions :- This section is based on the skills in English & it carries 100 marks.
Army soldier Education Qualification for DD / Technical & Clerk
There are so many posts in the Army , that you should clearly know about the eligibility criteria of the posts. Before you start preparing for any of these posts., gather all the information about the education qualification.
The applicants must have done 10th from a recognised board with minimum 45% marks & 32% aggregate in the Maths & science.
If you have passed out 12th, then the percentage criteria will not apply.
Age limit :- The Applicant age should be in between 17½ years & 21 years. Both ages are inclusive to apply for the Soldier GD.
The applicant must have done 12th from a recognised board with Science Stream with PCM & English as the subjects. You must have score 50% marks in the whole. The applicant must have minimum 40% marks in each subject.
Age limit :- The Applicant age should be in between 17½ years & 23 years. Both ages are inclusive to apply for the Soldier Technical.
The applicant must have passed 12th in any stream with 50% marks in the aggregate with minimum 40 marks in each subject.
- Must have English , Maths or Book keeping as a subject in Class 10th & 12th.
- A person who has completed Graduate will not be asked for 12th percentage as a criteria.
Age limit :- same as Soldier Technical.
Soldier Nursing Assistant
The applicant must have passed 12th with science stream with subjects like PCM & English with 50% marks & 40 minimum in each subject.
If you are a Graduate in B.Sc (Botany / Zoology / Bio-Science), the percentage criterai will not be applicable.
Age limit :- 17 ½ – 23 Yrs with both ages inclusive.
The applicant must have passed 10th or ITI. This applies to all post except Mess Keeper and Housekeeper. For these posts 8th pass is eligible.
Age limit :- 17½ to 23 Yrs as applicable. There comes an end of this article. If you like this information of you have any doubts in this , then please write a comment & we will reply you to clear all your doubts. If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in