Join Indian Army Login Registration 2020-2021 and Indian Army Open Rally Bharti Recruitment for Soldier, GD, Clerk, Jawan, Sipahi, Cook and Many Other Posts In Punjab, Uttarakhand, UP, Bihar, Assam, etc.
Indian Army GD, Clerk, Soldier Open Recruitment Bharti Rally @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian army rally Bharti registration 2020 – Indian Army General Duty Recruitment Rally @ joinindianarmy.nic.in. There are some posts for the post of Soldier General Duty and other Post. Interested candidates should apply the posts. The official website of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian army has invited the application for the post of Soldier General Duty,Tradesman, Soldier Clerk, Clerk Inventory Management, Soldier Nursing Assistant and other Post. The official notification can be seen from the official link. i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details below.
Indian Army Open Bharti Job Vacancy 2020
Name Of Category :
- General Duty Soldier
- Soldier General Duty, Gorkha
- Tradesman Soldier
- Technical (Soldier)
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management
Indian Army Age Limit 2020
Age Limit :
- Candidates age min. 17 1/2 to 21 years.
Indian Army Salary Per month 2020
Pay Scale :
Recruited candidates will be paid consolidated and good amount of salary which will be offered by administration of organization as per Government Norms.
Indian army selection procedure download 2020
- Written Test
- Screening Medical Exam after screening of applications for Army Bharti Rally.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Schedule 2020-2021 | Timetable | Dates
|Shimla||06 Oct 2020 to 14 Oct 2020||Apply Date: 07 Aug 2020 to 20 Sep 2020.Admit Card:21 Sep 2020onwards||Notification|
|Rajasthan||(Exact date to be communicated)||Apply Date:08 AUG TO 22 SEP 2020 Admit Card: 15 days prior||Notification|
|Jodhpur||22 November to 31 March 2021 (Exact Date to be communicated)||Apply Date: 10 Sept to 24 October Admit Card: 15 days prior||Notification|
|Rohtak||19 Nov 2020 to 26 Nov 2020||Apply Date: 20 Sep 2020 to 03 Nov 2020Admit Card: 04 Nov 2020 onwards||Notification|
|Hisar||02 Dec 2020 to 12 Dec 2020||Apply Date: 3 October to 17 October 2020Admit Card: 17 Nov 2020 onwards.||Notification|
|Ambala||02 Dec 2020 to 12 Dec 2020||Apply Date: 3 October to 17 October 2020Admit Card: 17 Nov 2020 onwards.||Notification|
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Soldier Bharti 2020-21
Educational Qualification: – Check the details below.
|Name of Category||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty,||10th pass with 33% in each subject & 45% aggregate.|
|Soldier Tradesman||10th simple pass (8th pass for mess keeper and house keeper only)|
|Soldier Technical||12th pass in science with Physics, chemistry, maths, and english with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering (Mech./ Elect./ Automobiles/Comp. Sc. and electronics & instrumentation engg.|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant||40% in compulsory subject (Physics, English & Biology) and 50% in aggregate in class 12th.|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||12th pass from any stream with min. 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject. candidate must have studied English and Math/ Accounts/ bookkeeping as a compulsory subject at 10th and 12th with min. 50% in each of the subject.|
|Soldier General Duty, Gorkha||10th pass with 33% in each subject & 45% aggregate.|
Steps to apply for Indian army rally bharti registration 2020
- Visit the official website of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- Download the official notification from here.
- After that you can check the details of online application from here.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order.
- Candidate have to upload photocopies of all relevant testimonial along with dully field application form.
- Application form will be save and submit.
- Candidates can attend the Recruitment Rally on given dates.
- All the documents are verified by the govt. agencies before enrollment into Army.
- Candidates need to bring original and two photocopies of required documents of all.
- Bring original and four self attested photocopies of 12th Equivalent Examination Passing Certificates and Marks sheet at the time of Rally.
Indian Army Open Rally in Assam 2020
Venue of Rally:-
Assam Police Ground Abhaypuri, District Bongaigaon (Assam)
If you are a government job aspirant then you can check the website from here & save it for more information. This portal will provide you all the details of government jobs with the most legit information. @ www.govtjobsfestival.in