IPFT Scientist Recruitment 2017 – Institute Of Pesticide Formulation Technology Lab Attendant Recruitments @ ipft.gov.in
There are some posts for the post of Finance and Account Officer, Scientist (Bioscience), Laboratory Attendant and Others. Interested candidates should apply the posts. The official website of ipft.gov.in
Institute Of Pesticide Formulation Technology Lab Attendant Recruitments @ ipft.gov.in
IPFT has invited the application for the post of Finance and Account Officer, Scientist (Bioscience), Laboratory Attendant and Others. The total number of posts are 6 in number. The official notification can be seen from the official link i.e. ipft.gov.in. Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details below.
IPFT vacancy 2017
The total number of posts are 6.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Finance and Account Officer||01|
|Scientist (Pilot Plant)||01|
IPFT Education Qualification 2017
Educational Qualification: – Check the details below.
- Candidates has to be Graduation/Post Graduation/Diploma in relevant field from any recognised university or institution with good academic records.
IPFT Age Limit 2017
Age Limit:- Check the details below.
- Candidates age should not less than 18 years
- Candidates maximum age will be based on govt. rules.
IPFT Salary 2017
Pay Scale:- Check the details given below
- Selected candidates salary offered by the organisation according to the post.
IPFT Selection Process 2017
Selection Process:- Check details given below
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Interview conducted by the organisation.
Steps to apply for IPFT Lab Assistant Recruitment 2017
The details are written below
- Visit the official website of organisation i.e. www.ipft.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- After that notification will appear you can check the details here.
- Download the official notification to read the instructions to have the successful application.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order.
- Attach all the essential documents along with application like qualification certificates, experience, age proof, etc attested copies of documents.
- Post name should be mention on the envelope of the application form.
- Send the application at the given address before the due date.
The Director,IPFT, Gurgaon
Closing Date for applications form:- 1st October 2017
If you are a government job aspirant then you can check the website from here & save it for more information. This portal will provide you all the details of government jobs with the most legit information. @ www.govtjobsfestival.in