KPSC Group C Recruitment 2020 Online Application for 523 Group C Vacancies Account Assistant, Revenue Inspector @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Group C Recruitment 2020 | 523 Vacancies
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the application of Group C posts. The Application Form for Group C is going to start from 20th August 2020 and is going to end on 19th September 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can proceed for Online Application.
A total of 523 vacancies for Drafting Assistant, Statistical Inspector, Account Assistant, Labour Inspector, First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies), Marketing Supervisor, Auditors, Hostel Superintendents, Warden (Boys/ Girls), Accountant (Urban Local Bodies), Enumerator, Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies), Enumerator-cum-Data Entry Operator, Junior Account Assistant, Tide Watcher, Library Assistant, House Father/ House Mother, are available.
Other details of the KPSC Recruitment 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
KPSC Group C Recruitment 2020: Overview
Candidates can check KPSC Group C Recruitment important details Like- Post, No. of Post and Qualification are in the table below:
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Auditors||20||Degree in Commerce|
|Labour Inspector||26||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Accountant (Urban Local Bodies)||21||Bachelor’s Degree, B.Com|
|Statistical Inspector||17||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Account Assistant||72||B.Com, BBM, BBA|
|Drafting Assistant||3||Degree, Master’s Degree in Law|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies)||66||Bachelor Degree|
|Enumerator||6||Degree in Economics or Statistics|
|Hostel Superintendents||15||Bachelor’s Degree, B.Ed|
|Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies)||10||SSLC|
|Junior Account Assistant||24||PUC in Commerce|
|Enuemerator-cum-Data Entry Operator||45||10+2, PUC|
|Library Assistant||1||Diploma in Library Science|
|Tide Watcher||1||Secondary School Certificate, SSLC|
|House Father/House Mother||50||PUC Pass|
Karnataka Group C Pay Scale 2020
Pay Scale for Group C Candidates are varies with Post. See the Table below
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Accountant (Urban Local Bodies)||Rs.30350-58250/-|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies)|
|Hostel Superintendents||18-35 for Men & 18-45 for Women|
|Junior Account Assistant||Rs.21400-42000/-|
|Enuemerator-cum-Data Entry Operator|
|Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies)|
|House Father/House Mother|
KPSC Group C Application Fee 2020
|Cat-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||₹300/-|
|Processing Fee for All||₹35/-|
Note: Payment will be made through/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules and Regulation:
|SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates||5 Years|
|Cat-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates||3 Years|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21 August 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19 September 2020
- Last date for submission of fee: 21 September 2020
How To Apply for KPSC Group C 2020
Below is the list of document that candidate should keep ready while using KPSC – Online Application System first time.
- Mobile No: Valid mobile no is required for registration of users in the system.
- Email ID: Valid Email ID is required for registration of users in the system.
- Documents (Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression)
- Scanned copy of photograph in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb
- Scanned copy of signature in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb
- Scanned copy of Thumb impression in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb.
Apply Online For KPSC ‘Group C 2020’
The candidates need to be register themselves first and then apply online.
Follow the below steps to apply online:
- Candidate should have to visit the website @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click notification on the main page that will appear as on Online Application for Appointment of Group-C Non-Technical Posts in Or click here.
- Please read the KPSC notification and click on ‘Go’ link.
- Fill all the details as required and upload Signature and Photo after filling the KPSC application form.
- Submit the Exam Application form fee finally (as applicable). The fee should be paid via Online Mode Only.
- Take a print of the filled BPSC AP Online Application Form.
KPSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 523 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
- Apply Online: – Click Here
- Notification: – Click Here
- Official Website: – Click Here