Ministry of defence has invited the application for the post of Technician & LDC. The official website o Ministry of Defence is www.mod.nic.in
Ministry Of Defence Technician Recruitment @ www.mod.nic.in
Ministry of defence has invited the application for the various posts. The candidates who are trying to apply for any of these posts can check the details from here. The total number of posts are 30 in number. The candidates who are trying to get a join in Defence Ministry can check the details of the notification from here.
We are going to provide you all the details below. The last date of the application is 24th November 2017.
Ministry Of Defence Vacancies 2017
|Name of the posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||03|
|LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||01|
|Name Of The Posts||No Of The Posts|
|Fire engine driver||03|
|Trades man mate||56|
Ministry Of Defence Qualification Detail
- Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised university.
- Should have done Professional skill in driving for Civilian Motor Driver and General fire fighting course from Defence Institute for Fireman.
LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Must have done 10+2 from a recognised Board.
- Should have a typing speed of 30 wpm in Emglish & 25 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
Salary Detail for Ministry Of Defence Vacancy
The salary of employees are given as.
- Technician (SS) :- Technician will get a monthly payment of Rs. 18,000-56,900/.
- LDC :- The clerk will get 7th CPC Level -2, Pay Matrix and for other post Rs. 19,900-63,200/- as per VII th CPC Plus usual allowances as per Central Government Rules).
|Name Of The Posts||Salary Details|
|Fire engine driver||Rs.21,700/-|
|Trades man mate||Rs.18000/-|
Ministry of Defence Age Limit 2017
- Technician, Motor Driver & Fireman :- Age of applicants should be in between 18 to 27 years.
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk) :- Age of applicants should be in between 18 to 32 years.
MOD Selection Process 2017
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of various tests
- Written test
- Physical test
- Medical fitness test.
Steps to Apply for MoD Civilian Motor Driver Recruitments @ www.mod.nic.in
- Visit the official website of Ministry of Defence i.e. www.mod.nic.in.
- Go to the Homepage & click on the link related to the post.
- Read the official notification & check your eligibility for the post.
- Download the Application Format & fill all the details in the form carefully.
- Paste your photograph & documents in the certificates in the application form in support of your application.
- Put all this in the envelope & write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………………” on the top of envelope.
- Send the application to the address given.
|Post Name||Postal Address|
|Technician, Motor Driver & Fireman||The Commandant, Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Armaments) & Long Proof Range (DGQA), , Govt of India, Min of Def (Production), Khamaria, Jabalpur – 482 005|
|LDC(Lower Division Clerk)||SQAO, Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Armts) Cossipore, Kolkata–700002|
Important Date for MOD Technician Job 2017
Last date to submit Application Form :- 24th November 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in