MMRDA Surveyor Admit Card 2017 / Exam Date
The applicants who applied for the written exam for the selection of MMRDA Land Surveyor Notification 2017. To download your Admit Card you need to open the official website of MMRDA & enter the login details in the login form.
- Enter the login details of Candidates i.e. application number and date of birth details.
- Check the details & press Enter.
- Your Admit card will be shown here.
- Save the admit card in your PC.
- Take a print of the MMRDA Land Surveyor Admit Card.
- Carry the admit card & ID proof with you.
MMRDA has invited the application for the various posts in the department. The official website of MMRDA is mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Court Clerk Recruitments @ mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
MMRDA has invited the application for the various posts i.e. Land Surveyor & Court Clerk. The total number of posts are 23 in total. Please check the details before you are going to apply for the same. Here I am going to provide all the details of recruitment process so that you can check the details for more information. The application after visiting the official website of MMRDA. So read the details to know more.
MMRDA Vacancy 2017
|Name of Post
||No. of Post
MMRDA Education Qualification 2017
Education Qualification :- The applicant must have done 10th or 12th with good academics from a well recognised board in India.
MMRDA Age Limit 2017
Age Limit :- The age conditions are written as.
- The maximum age of applicants should be less than 38 years.
- The candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories will be given the age relaxation.
MMRDA Salary Details 2017
Pay Scale :- The candidate who will be selected as Surveyor & Court Clerk will get a monthly salary on the basis of basic pay i.e. Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200.
MMRDA Exam Fee 2017
Application Fee :-
- The applicants has to pay Rs. 300 for the general category & 150 for the reserved category.
- The payment of fee is to be done via Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking.
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Surveyor Exam Syllabus 2017
The syllabus for the written test is given as.
- The total number of questions will be 120 minutes.
- The duration of Exam will be 90 minutes.
- There will be six sections in the exam.
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Surveyor Exam Pattern 2017
Section – 1 : Marathi (10 Questions) (2 marks for per question)
- Idioms and phrases
- Correct the sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- One word substitution
Section – 2 : English (10 Questions) (2 marks for per question)
- One word substitution
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Spelling error
- Spotting error in sentences
- Grammar- Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Preposition, Conjunction, Use of ‘A’, ‘AN’ and ‘THE’
- Idioms and Phrases
Section – 3: Intelligence Test (10 Questions) (2 marks for per question)
- Analogies – Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualisation
- Spatial orientation
- Word building
- Visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series – Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series
- Coding and decoding – Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification
Section – 4 : General Knowledge (10 Questions) (2 marks for per question)
Section – 5 : Domain (Surveyor) (20 Questions) (2 marks for per question)
- Tools & equipment’s, Scales, Geometrical Construction
- Classification of Survey, Signs & Symbols
- Chain Survey, Compass Survey, Plane table Survey
- Theodolite Survey
- Tacheometry & Triangulation
- Land Records documents i.e. 7×12 abstract, property card, Gut book. CTS Plan, Tikkas Sheet 6/12 extract, K.G.P.
Section – 6 : Practical (80 Marks)
- Total Station Practical
- AUTOCAD Practical
MMRDA Selection Process 2017
- The selection of a candidate will be done on the basis of Written exam that will be done after the screening of applications.
- After the written test , shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Steps to MMRDA Land Surveyor Recruitment 2017 @ www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Open the official website of MMRDA i.e. www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- In the homepage of website click on “Recruitment for the post of Surveyor and Court Clerk (Opens New Window)” link which comes under “Tender Notice & Vacancies” section.
- In the next page click on “Recruitment for the post of Surveyor and Court Clerk (Opens New Window)” and hit the suitable link to apply online.
- The application form will be seen on the screen.
- After that , fill the application form properly with all the details in it.
- Upload the digital copies of your documents in the application form.
- Submit all the details after successful submission.
- Now you can take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates for MMRDA Surveyor Job Notification 2017
Last Date to Fill the Online Form :- 28th September 2017
MMRDA Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2017
Name of the Organisation :- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
Date of Exam :- Updated Soon
Total No. of Posts :- 23 Post
Status : Available
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in