Many of you may be learning hacking online or some other means. We have also written many tutorials that are helpful for you to become a hacker. Linux is the essential part of Hacking but you must have knowledge of Windows, MS DOS hacking commands too.
MS DOS Hacking Commands
DOS command prompt is a very powerful tool for a hacker. If you are learning to hack something then you can use DOS commands for the same. There are many simple commands like CD & MD. But here we are not going to talk about them.
The MS DOS hacking commands discussed here are related to hacking.
So before learning them go to Network Connection & right click on properties. Select TCP/IP & click to properties again. Click on Advanced and WINS tab & select Default for NetBIOS.
Also Read : Parrot Linux with a new Updated version with kernel 4.9.13
After this come back to Local Area Connection window & select File and Print Sharing for Microsoft Networks.
This whole process was to be sure whether NetBIOS is enabled or not. Now we are going to work on NetBIOS from command prompt.
Use Command prompt for Hacking
To open Command prompt write cmd in the search bar.
Now we are going to learn these 10 commands.
- Ping :- This tests for the host is alive or not. Use it as ping www.google.com. Google is host here & it will send bits to ensure the connection is OK.
- nslookup : This has two functions. One is to map DNS into IP. For ex:- nslookup www.facebook.com. With this command you can also find out the IP of specific Mail Servers. Ex- nslookup (enter) set type=mx (enter) yahoo.com.
- tracert :- This command provides packet will go it it final destination. tracert x.x.x.x here x is the IP address.
- arp : This command will the arp table of your network. You can check if anybody has done arp poisoning in your network. Ex:- arp-a
- route : The command will display all routing table, gateway, interface and metric. Ex:- route print.
- ipconfig :- This commands displays your IP, Gateway, DNS in use, etc. for in the network you are connected. Syntax :- ipconfig, ipconfig /all, ipconfig /release (releases your IP address), ipconfig /renew ( renew your IP Address).
- netstat :- Show the connection statistics. Syntax :- netstat, netstat -a(shows ports and connection with DNS names), netstat -n (open connection with IP addresses).
- net use \ipaddressipc$ “” /user:administrator :- Connect to the target machine as admin & let you access the C drive of computer.
- net use K: \computernameC$ :- Creates a virtual drive in your PC only it has an admin password.
- whatevercommand /? :- Provides the working every command in DOS.
Also Read : How to do WordPress Pen testing using WPScan
Hope this information is helpful for you. If you like the information then write a comment to let us know. Like us on Facebook for more Updates. Subscribe us for our daily updates. Thank You.