OIL India Ltd. has invited the application for the various posts in the various disciplines of engineering. The official website of Oil India Ltd i.e. www.oil-india.com.
OIL Assam Senior Officer Recruitments 2017 | 47 Posts
OIL India Limited has given an employment notice for the engineering graduates. The candidates who are trying to get the details of recruitment can check the details from here.
We are here to provide you all the details for the application process. Please check the details carefully before you apply.
Here we are going to tell you all the details of application process.
OIL Ltd Senior Engg. Vacancy 2017
The total number of posts are 47 in total.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Senior Engineer Drilling||07|
|Senior Engineer Field Engineering||02|
|Senior Engineer Pipeline||04|
|Senior Engineer Production||01|
|Senior Engineer Civil||02|
|Senior research Scientist Chemist||05|
|Senior Officer HR||03|
|Senior Officer IT||05|
|Senior Officer Telecom||04|
|Senior Officer Fire Service||07|
Education Qualification :- Check the details below.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification|
|Senior Engineer||Graduate Degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline|
|Senior research Scientist Chemist||PG degree in chemistry with PCM in graduation.|
|Senior Bio-Technologist||Degree in Bio-technology Engineering|
|Senior Officer HR||PG Degree in MBA Personnel / management or Social Welfare.|
|Senior Officer IT||Degree in Computer Science.|
|Senior Officer Telecom||Degree in Electronics & communication engineering|
|Senior Officer Fire Service||Degree or PG degree in Environment Engg.|
|Senior Officer||Pg degree in Mass communication / Public relations / Social work / Rural management.|
Application Fee :- There application fee for the application process is Rs. 500 for the general candidates. The candidates of reserved category are exempted from the fee payment.
|A||20600-46500||Assistant Engineer / Assistant Officer|
|B||24900-50500||Engineer / Officer|
|C||32900-58000||Sr. Engineer / Sr. Officer|
Selection process :– The selection of candidates will be in three phases.
- Phase I :- Written Test
- Phase II :- GD & Viva Voce
- Phase III :- Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
- The candidates who qualify in Phase I i.e. Written Test will only qualify for the next round of selection tests i.e. GD and Viva
Oil India Limited Senior research Scientist Chemist Job Notification 2017 @ www.oil-india.com
- Open the official website of OIL India Limited i.e. www.oil-india.com.
- Click on Careers > Current openings in the homepage of website.
- After this you will be directed to the new page .
- Download the official notification form the link.
- After that you can read all the details of vacancy from there.
- Download the official notification for the instructions.
- After this click on the Apply Online link & start following the instructions.
- Fill all the details in the application & submit the details.
- After this you can upload the digital copies of your documents in the form.
- Submit the form & pay the application fee.
- Take a print out of the application form for the future use.
Important Dates for OIL India Senior Bio-technologist 2017
- Starting of online registration :- 13.07.2017
- Last date of application :- 12.08.2017
- Last Date of Application Fee submission :- 16.08.2017