PSPCl has released the notification for the post of Asst. Lineman in the various regions of Punjab. The official info is @ www.pspcl.in.
PSPCL Asst. Lineman Recruitment 2017 @ www.pspcl.in
PSPCL is the abbreviated name of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. It is the electricity supply department of Punjab state.The candidates who are trying to get the job can apply for the post. We are here to provide you all the details of recruitment from here. So if you are going to apply for the post then check the details from here.
The application process is online via the official website of PSPCL. The total number of vacancies are 2800 in total. The details of notification like eligibility required, emolument details, applying procedure, and selection criteria from this page. The candidates who have done 2 years of apprentice in the Lineman can apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd Recruitment.
PSPCL Vacancies 2017
Assistant Lineman :- 2800 Vacancies
PSPCL 2018 Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Candidate must have done 2 Years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman to apply for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018.
PSPCL Age Limit 2017
The age of candidates must be in between 18 to 37 years as on the last date of application. For more check the Official notification
PSPCL Application Fee 2017
The applicants have to pay Rs. 100 as the application fee for more details.The payment of fee must be don via online payment mode.
- All category except SC & person with disability :- Rs. 521/-
- Person with disability category :- Rs. 321/-
- SC category :- Rs. 221/-
PSPCL Asst Lineman Syllabus 2017 Model Paper Punjabi pdf
General Knowledge Syllabus for PSPCL Assitant Lineman Exam
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Environmental Issues
General English Syllabus for PSPCL Assitant Lineman Exam
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Usage of Words.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Tenses etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus for PSPCL Assitant Lineman Exam
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Figural Classification.
- Semantic classification.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Figural Pattern etc.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Time & Speed.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Bar Graph.
- Pie Chart.
- Data Interpretation.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- HCF & LCM.
- Pictorial Graph.
- Number Systems.
- Statistical Charts.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
PSPCL Recruitment Salary Pay Scale 2017
The candidates who will be selected for the post of Assistant lineman in PSPCL will get Rs. 6400/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP Rs. 3400/- every month from hiring committee of organisation.
PSPCL Selection Criteria 2017 Notification
The selection for the appropriate candidate will be done by the following process of selection.
- Written Test
Steps to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2018 | 2800 Vacancies @ www.pspcl.in
To drop an application for the post of Assistant Lineman , the candidates have to apply via following steps.
- Open the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited i.e. www.pspcl.in
- Click on the RECRUITMENT tab available at bottom of page.
- Now click on the link for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017
- Click on the Job Notice on your screen.
- Download the official notification of PSPSCL , so that you can check all the notification from there.
- Now click on the Online Application link.
- The online form will be shown on your PC.
- After that you can enter the details of yours in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of your documents & certificates in support of your qualification.
- Submit the application & save all the details.
- Save a hard copy of your application & save it for future reference.
Important Dates for PSPCL Lineman Job 2017
- Starting date of Online Registration of application 29th Nov 2017
- Last date for completion of Online Registration (Step I) 19th Dec 2017 upto 6.00 pm.
- Last date to apply: 19th Dec 2017
Download the Official Notification From Here.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in