RBI has released an online application Notification for the post of Medical Consultant. The details are available at rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Recruitment 2017 @ rbi.org.in
RBI which is also known as Reserve Bank of India. It has released a notification for the post of Medical Assistant in the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
The online applications are invited for the post of Medical Assistant. The application has to be filled before the 13th dec 2017. So if you are eligible for the posts, then you can check the details from here. If you are going to apply, then please check the details of recruitment Notice. We are written for you, all the details to let you know about the Recruitment Process. The details are bring to you by the official team of www.govtjobsfestival.in
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2017
Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Eligibility Criteria 2017
The candidates who can apply must have done Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Gynaecology from any well known University or Institution with relevant working experience to apply for the Medical Officer in RBI Recruitment 2017.
RBI Medical Officer Age Criteria 2017
The candidates who are going to apply can check the age details.
- Age of applicants should be between 21 to 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms.
RBI Medical Officer Salary / Pay Scale 2017
- The selected candidates will will get 750 Rs. per hour in the first three years & 950 Rs. per hour after three years completion on behalf of Reserve Bank of India.
- Rs. 1000 will be paid as conveyance expenses.
- Mobile charges of Rs.1000/- are also included.
RBI Selection Process 2017
The selection of candidates will be called for the Interview. The selection of candidates for Reserve Bank of India Medical Officer 2017 recruitment process.
Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Application form 2018 @ rbi.org.in
- Open the official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2018, The link for the website is rbi.org.in
- Go to the Home page & click on the Current Vacancies tab.
- From the drop down menu , click on the Vacancies Option.
- Now click on the “Appointment of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Chennai” link for RBI Medical Consultant Vacancies.
- Now click on the Official Notification to read all the details & proceed for the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018.
- Fill the RBI Medical Officers application form with all the details to complete the application process.
- Upload all the details of Date of Birth Certificate/ Matriculation/ School leaving Certificate, Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificate in support of your qualification.
- Take a print out of application & put it into an envelope.
- Send it to the given postal address below.
The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, 16,
Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001
Important Date for RBI Medical Officer Notification 2018
- Last date for receipt of Application Form: 13th Dec 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in