Central Railway Mumbai has notified recruitment for 2562 apprentices in RRC CR Region. The applications are to be filled online from the website of RRC CR.
This article will provide you details for the same. The essential details like Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria & Important Dates are provided here.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Central Railway recruitment for Mumbai Railway Apprentice 2020 recruitment is open for the applications. The candidates who will be selected will be posted in Mumbai.
- Castile Soap Benefits, Uses & Benefits
- Best Career Counseling Online in Dehradun
- Facebook Friend Mapper Chrome Extension & Apk – Reveal Profile Friends Revealer
- How to hack Android phone using Kali Linux or Ubuntu – Meterpreter Android Commands
- BSF Salary Structure With Rank Hierarchy & Grade Pay & Pay Band, Allowances Explained
The apprentices are to be placed in the manufacturing units of the Mumbai Railway. During the training in Mumbai, Apprentice is trained for skill betterment. The applications are accepted for 23rd Dec 2019 tp 22nd Jan 2020.
RRC CR Apprentice Education Qualification
- Candidates must have done 10th from a recognized board.
- Must have done a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
RRC Mumbai Apprentice Age Limit 2020
The maximum age for the candidate applying this is 18 to 24 years
RRC Mumbai Apprentice Selection Process
The selection for the RRC CR Apprenticeship Training will be done by the percentage of marks in the Matriculation (Min Aggregate 50% Marks ) + ITI marks.
RRC CR Apprentice Vacancy Details
The total number of posts is 2562 in number.
Zone Wise Vacancy Details
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder||258 Posts|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||53 Posts|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||60 Posts|
|SR.DEE (TRS) kalian||179 Posts|
|Sr.DEE (TRS) kurla||192 Posts|
|Parel Workshop||418 Posts|
|Matunga Workshop||547 Posts|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||60 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||122 Posts|
|Electric Loco Shed||80 Posts|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop||118 Posts|
|Manmad Workshop||51 Posts|
|TMW Nasik Road||50 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||31 Posts|
|Diesel Loco Shed1||21 Posts|
|Electric Loco Shed, Ajni||48 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||80 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||73 Posts|
|Kurduwadi Workshop||21 Posts|
RRC Mumbai 2020 Apprentice Application Fee
The application fee of form is Rs. 100 which is non-refundable. This can be paid via Debit/ Credit card of Netbanking.
RRC CR Mumbai Apprentice 2020
The salary of apprentices in RRC CR Mumbai is given in the form of a stipend. Salary will be fixed on the basis of performance in the Apprentice duration.
RRC CR Apprentice Application Procedure 2020
- Open the official website of Central Railway i.e. rrccr.com
- Click on the recruitment section & find the RRC CR Apprenticeship 2020 Notification.
- Download the PDF & read all the instructions in it.
- If you are eligible, then you can apply for it.
- Fill the application form with all the details and recheck them.
- Pay the application fee (If Applicable)
- Submit the application form Take a print of application form for future use.
Important Links for RRC CR Apprentice 2020
- RRC Central Apprentice Notification 2020: Click Here
- Mumbai Railway Apprentice Application Form: Click Here
- Name Of Organisation:- RRC CR, Mumbai
- Total Vacancies:- 2562 Post
- Starting Date:- 23rd Dec 2019
- Last Date:- 22nd Jan 2020
- Location of Job:- Mumbai
- Official Site:- www.rrccr.com