UP Education Board has invited the application for the post of Assistant Teacher in the various districts of UP. The official information is given @ www.upbasiceducationboard.in
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 @ www.upbasiceducationboard.in
UP Basic Education Board has released a notification for the post of Assistant Teacher in the various regions of UP. The total number of posts are 68500 in number. Those who are interested to apply for it can check the details from here. The candidates who are going to apply can check the details of the official information from here. The candidates who are trying to get this job has to apply via online mode.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of TET 2020. All the information regarding to the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 is brought to you by the team of www.govtjobsfestival.in
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2020
The total number of posts of Sahayak Adhyapak are 68500 Vacancies.
|Name of District||No. of posts|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||1000|
|Sant Ravidas Nagar||500|
UP Education Board Sahayak Adhyapak Essential Qualification 2020
- The candidates who is going to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 should have completes BTC/ B.ed from a well recognized university of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates must have scored 40% marks in the Graduation to be eligible for the test of UPTET or CTET.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Age Limit 2020
- The age of applicants should b in between 21 years to 40 years of age to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2020.
- Age relaxation is given to the reserved category as per norms of the Government of India.
Sahayak Adhyapak Salary
The candidates who will get the job will get an impressive salary per month by the UP Education Board.
UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notification
UP Assistant Teacher Selection Procedure 2020
- The application form will be shortlisted on the basis of screening.
- The candidates who are shortlisted have to appear in TET (Teacher eligibility Test) which will be conducted in the centres of UP.
- Then comes the last round i.e. Interview. The shortlisted candidates after TET will be called be called for Interview round.
Scheme of Written Test for UP Primary School Shikshak Bharti 2020
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Environmental and Social Studies||10|
|Life skill management||10|
How to fill UP Assistant Teacher Application form?
- Open the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board that is www.upbasiceducationboard.in.
- Now click on the News and Event section given at the right side of the home page.
- Click on the UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti link.
- Read the instructions properly & find whether you are eligible or not.
- Fill the online application form with this.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents & certificates required.
- Check all the details before your click the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form.
Last date to submit Online Application :- Updated Soon
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in