SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 has invited the application form for the 10+2 holders for various posts i.e. Postal Assistants, DEO , LDC & many more. Check more details with us.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019-20
SSC Online application process has been started from 2nd Dec 2019. The date of registration is from 3rd Dec 2019 to 10th Jan 2020. The CBT test will be organized on 16th to 27th December 2020. The official notification is given.
SSC Exam Calendar 2019 Download Full PDF File
SSC CHSL Vacancies Detail
The vacancies in the notification are given. The updated information about all the vacancies is given. The details of vacancies are given on the Website. This can be seen as
https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’sCorner-> Tentative Vacancy
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 1855 Posts
- Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): 3880 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 54 Posts
The total number of vacancies in SSC CHSL 2019 is 5789 in number.
SSC CHSL Online Application Form pdf 2019
SSC CHSL Age Limit 2019
Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years. The DOB of candidates should be between 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001Age relaxation is given here for the reserved category given in the notification.
SSC CPO Pay Scale 2020
|Name of Post||Grade Pay||Pay Band|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs. 1900||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)||Rs.2400||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs.2400||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A||Rs.2400||Rs. 5200-20200|
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification 2019
|Name of Post||Education|
|LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)||Candidates must have passed 12thStandard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)||12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.|
SSC CHSL Application Fee 2019
The application fee is Rs. 100. The candidates who belong to various categories given below are exempted from fee payment.
- Women candidates
- Scheduled Castes(SC),
- Scheduled Tribes(ST),
- Persons with Disabilities(PwD)
- Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation
Application Fee Process
The application fee can be paid via any of these payment ways.
- BHIM UPI
- Net Banking,
- Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- SBI Challan Form
SSC CHSL Application Process 2019
To apply for SSC CHSL 2019 Application, you need to submit an online application form. The official website for SSC is www.ssconline.nic.in.
The application will be accepted between 3rd Dec 2019 to 10th Jan 2020.
- Open the official website of SSC.
- As the application form has to be submitted online, you need to open SSC website.
- The application process is divided into two parts.
- One-time Registration.
- Filling online Application for the Examination.
- Now click on the “Register Now” link, in the login section i.e. on https://ssc.nic.in.
- This One Time registration will ask you multiple details in the form.
- Basic Details
- Additional Details and Contact Details
- Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- After the registration process, you can still change the basic details if needed.
- Now after successful registration, log in to your new registration account with Registration Number & Password.
- Click on Apply Now ” link in the “Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019‟ Section under the “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Click on “I Agree” & fill the captcha code.
- Fill and verify your filled information & submit the application form.
- Now proceed to your fee payment.
- After the application submission, it will tell you that it is submitted just provisionally.
- Take a print out of the Application form.
- The application form submission process is done.
- Remember the last date of application form is 10th Jan 2020.
SSC CHSL 2019 – 2020 Important Dates
|Dates to submit SSC CHSL online application||3rd Dec 2019 to 10th Jan 2020|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||10th Jan 2020|
|Date of CBT (Tier-I)||16th to 27th March,2020|
|SSC CHSL Exam Notification||Download Advertisement|