The admit card for the SSC Scientist Assistant 2017 hall ticket or call letter is available on the official website. Get you exam details @ www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC Scientist Assistant Hall Ticket PDF @ www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC had invited the application for the post of Scientific assistant. The exam for the selection of the same is to be conducted from 20th November 2017 to 27th November 2017. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of SSC.
The admit card for Scientist Assistant will provide you all the details of exam. The exam will be a computer based objective type. The dates of exam are scheduled between 20.11.2017 to 27.11.2017.
Download SSC Scientific Asst. Admit Card 2017
These are some of the details which can be seen from below. May you all know this, but can be seen to get a past flash.
- Name of the Organisation :- Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Exam :- Meteorological Department Exam, 2017
- Name of the Post :- Scientific Assistant
- No. of posts :– 1102
- Job Location :- All Over India
- Official Website :- www.ssconline.nic.in
Steps to Download SSC IMD Scientist Assistant Admit Card 2017 -18
This is a little complicated process, but we have gathered all the information in such a way that you can download the admit card very easily. There are direct links provided to you so that the admit card can be downloaded easily.
|Sr. No||List of Regions||Application Status/ Admit Cards|
|1||SSC Kerala Karnataka Region (KKR) Karnataka, Kerala||Click Here for Application Status (KKR Region)|
|2||SSC Central Region (CR), Uttar Pradesh & Bihar 2 articles daily||Not Released|
|3||SSC Southern Region (SR) Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||Click Here for Application Status (SR Region)|
|4||SSC Northern Region (NR) Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||Not Released|
|5||SSC North Eastern Region (NER) Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||Not Released|
|6||SSC Western Region (WR) Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||Not Released|
|7||SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR) Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||Not Released|
|8||SSC Eastern Region (ER) West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Not Released|
|9||SSC North Western Region (NWR) Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||Not Released|
We will update all the links as soon as the admit cards of respective regions will be provided.
Exam Pattern for SSC Scientific Assistant 2017
- The examination is computer based.
- The examination will be of 200 questions.
- Each question is of one marks.
- The exam is divided into Part I & Part II.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for a wrong attempt. So do not attempt those questions that you are not sure for.
- The duration of Exam is 120 minutes.
- It is of 100 marks.
- There will be four sections in the exam.
- These sections are General Intelligence & Reasoning , Quantitative Aptitude ,English language & Comprehension & General Awareness.
- Each section will have 25 questions.
- Paper II will have only section.
- The questions will be asked from Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Selection Process for SSC Scientific Assistant 2017 Exam
The selection of candidates are based on the marks obtained in the written exam.
The merit list will be forwarded to the India Meteorological Department, they will declare the final result.
Details on SSC Scientific Assistant Pre Call Letter 2017
Your Exam call letter for the SSC Assistant Pre Call Letter are given as.
- Name of the candidate
- Father name of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Time of Exam
- Examination centre Address.
- Instructions in the exam.
ID Proof for Scientific Assistant Examination 2017
The Exam Invigilator will ask you to produce a Proof of Identity before you will enter in the exam hall. We have written a small list which documents can be used as a proof of Identity in the exam hall.
- Voter ID card issued by Election Commission of India
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence issued by RTO
- A Central or State Government Identity Card of an Employee.
- Passbook of a Nationalised Passbook.
- Aadhar Card
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in