TSPSC has invited the application for the posts of Asst. Executive Engineer in the state. teh oficial website of Telangana PSC is www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Asst. Executive Engineer Civil Recruitment 2017 @ tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission is known as TSPSC. The candidates who are trying to get the job in telangana state for the Engineer posts can check the details. The applications are invited for the 277 vacancies in the civil branch.
The candidates who are going to apply should read the official notification for the same. The information for the TSPSC Asst. Executive Engineer Civil Recruitment 2017 from here. The last date of application is 16th December 2017. The information has been given to you by the team of www.govtjobsfestival.in
TSPSC AEE Vacancies 2017
Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) :- 277 vacancies
TSPSC Civil engineer Educational Qualification Recruitments 2017
The applicants must have done graduation i.e. B.tech in Civil Engineeing from a recognized university which is recognized from University Grants Commission / AlI India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification.
Telangana PSC Age Limit 2017
- The age of candidates who apply for TSPSC AEE Jobs should be between 18 to 44 years. The date of birth of candidates should born after 01/07/1999 and before 02/07/1973.
- The candidates from reserved category will get age relaxation as per the rules of Government of Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Telangana PSC Application Fee 2017
The candidates who are going to apply have to pay an application fee of rs. 200 for the application processing fee and Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fee through Online Payment in favor of the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
TSPSC Salary Structure / Pay scale Recruitment 2017
The candidates who will be selected in the TSPSC civil engineer will get a monthly salary for the pay scale of Rs. 37,100-91,450/- per month + admissible allowances.
TSPSC AEE Selection process 2017
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of
- Written Test
TSPSC Civil Engineer Exam pattern 2017
- The written test will be divided into two parts.
- These are part I (General Studies And General Abilities) & Part II (Civil Engineering (Degree Level) / Electrical Engg.(Degree Level)).
- There will be 150 questions in each part.
- All the questions carry on marks.
- The next round will be Interview i.e. of 50 marks.
|Part: A: Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level) / Electrical Engg.,(Degree Level)||150||150||300|
|Part: B: Interview||50|
Procedure to fill TSPSC AEE Application Form 2017 @ tspsc.gov.in
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission that is tspsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage of website click on the Notification tab present in the middle.
- Click on the appropriate link to apply for the posts where you want to apply.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Fill the online application form for this click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the online application with all the details.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form before checking the details.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Important Date for TSPSC AEE apply online 2017 @
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : – 24th Nov 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16th Dec 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in
[…] Also Check :- TSPSC Salary Structure 2017 […]