This article will provide you details about the eligibility criteria that need to appear in WBJEEM 2020.
About West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2020
WBJEEM 2020 is a common offline test which is conducted for admission in various degree level courses. After clearing this exam, students can get admissions in various courses i.e.
- Engineering & Technology
- Pharmacy and Architecture
These courses are available for Government colleges and private colleges situated in West Bengal.
WBJEEM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for WBJEEM 2020, candidates should have the nationality of India. Also hold a domicile, education qualification & age limit as per notification.
WBJEEM Age Limit 2020
- Candidates must have acquired at least 17 years of age on December 2019. This states, the age of the candidate must be Dec 31, 2003. No upper age limit is specified.
- In case of admission in the Marine Engineering course, the minimum age limit is 17 years & the upper age limit is 25 years on Dec 2020.
WBJEEM Educational Qualification 2020
WBJEEM Engineering Admission
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & mathematics with some other subjects. All these subjects must have a total of 60% and passing marks in all subjects.
- If you belong to any of these categories i.e. ( SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD ), then 45% of marks are mandatory in all the three subjects together.
- The individual marks of English in 10+2 exam must be 30%
- The school where you have passed 10+2 must be recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
WBJEEM Pharmacy Courses Admission
- Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects in regular mode.
- 45% marks must be obtained to apply in WBJEEM test. This is applicable only to the SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD in the three main subjects.
- Must have scored 30% marks in 10+2 exams with at least 30% marks