wbprd recruitment 2017, www.wbprd.gov.in online application, west bengal panchayat recruitment 2016, panchayat and rural development west bengal recruitment 2016
WBPRD District Coordination Recruitment 2017- West Bengal Panchayat & Rural Assistant Accounts Recruitments @ wbprd.gov.in
The official website of WBPRD District Coordination Recruitment 2017 www.wbprd.gov.in.
West Bengal Panchayat & Rural Assistant Accounts Recruitments | 30 Vacancies @ wbprd.gov.in
WBPRD has invited the application for the post west Bengal Panchayat & Rural Assistant Accounts Recruitments. There are some posts for the post of Social Development Manager, IT Manager and others. Interested candidates should apply the posts. The total number of posts are 30 in number. The official notification can be seen from the official link i.e. www.wbprd.gov.in. Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details below.
WBPRD Vacancy 2017
The total number of posts are 30
|POST NAME||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|Social Development Manager – State Level||01|
|IT Manager- State Level||01|
|Capacity Building Manager (Engineering) – State Level||01|
|Assistant Social Development Manager – State Level||01|
|District Coordinator – District Level||09|
|Assistant District Coordinator – District Level||09|
|Assistant Accounts and Administrative coordinator – District Level||04|
|Assistant Capacity Building Manager (TRG.) – State Level||01|
|Capacity Building Manager (TRG.)(STARPARD) – State Level||01|
|Master Trainer (STARPARD) – State level||01|
|Master Trainer (IT & MIS) (STARPARD) – State level||01|
Educational Qualification: –
- District Coordinator posts – candidates apply for this post must have Honours Graduate and Post Graduate in any Social Science or MBA (H.R.).
- Assistant District Coordinator posts – Candidates apply for this posts must have Honours Graduate Degree in statistics/ Social Science subject except social work.
WBPRD Coordinator Age Limit 2017
- Criteria for all posts except IT manager is 35 and 40 years post of IT manager as on 01.08.2017.
- Age relaxed of SC/ST/OBC reserved category as per the norms of organization.
- Social Development Manager, Capacity Building Manager, Capacity Building Manager, Master Trainer (IT & MIS)- state level – Rs.48000 per month.
- Assistant Social Development Manager, District Coordinator, Assistant Capacity Building Manager (TRG.), Master Trainer (STARPARD) – Rs.42000 per month.
- Assistant District Coordinator – Rs.37000 per month, Assistant Accounts and Administrative coordinator – Rs.32000 per month.
- IT Manager – Rs.55000 per, month.
WBPRD Selection Process 2017
Selected candidates will be done on the basis of document verification and test/ interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel.
Steps to apply for WBPRD Capacity Building ManagerRecruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of www.wbprd.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- Download the official notification from here.
- After that you can check the details of online application from here.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order.
- Attach photocopies of all the essential documents along with application.
- Enfold the application form in envelope.
- Send it to the Postal Address given below before the last date and send “application for the post of ______”
WBPRD Address for Application Process 2017
Institutional Strengthening of Gram Panchayats
Programme, Panchayats & Rural Development Department,
Government of West Bengal, Millennium, city IT park, tower- II 3rd Floor (unit D) , DN- 62 Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Important Dates for WBPRD IT Manager Job Notification 2017
- Last date for submission of application form 31.08.2017.
If you are a government job aspirant then you can check the website from here & save it for more information. This portal will provide you all the details of government jobs with the most legit information. @ www.govtjobsfestival.in