CIMFR Scientist Recruitment 2017 – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Senior Scientist Recruitments @ www.cimfr.nic.in
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Senior Scientist Recruitments @ www.cimfr.nic.in
CIMFR has invited the application for the post of scientist in the various fileds. The candidates who are trying to get the job in the same department must check the details. The details of application process are written here. We are going to wite all of thm to get your help for the same. So if you are interested check this, then we are going to tell you more about it.
CIMFR Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
CIMFR Education Qualification 2017
- Scientist (Mining) :- M.E /M.Tech. in Mining Engineering OR PhD submitted in Mining Engineering
- Sr. Scientist (Mining) :- M.E / M.Tech. in Mining Engineering and 3 years research or industrial experience in Mining Engineering OR PhD in Mining Engineering.
- Sr. Scientist (Geo) :- PhD submitted in Geology / Applied Geology.
- Scientist (Geo) :- PhD in Geology/Applied Geology and 2 years experience in relevant area.
- Sr. Scientist (Chemistry) :- PhD submitted in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry.
- Scientist (Chemistry) :- PhD in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry with 2 years experience in the relevant area.
CIMFR Age Limit 2017
- The upper age limit of applicants is 32 years & for senior scientist, it is 37 years.
- Candidates of reserved category like SC / ST & PBC will get age relaxation as per the rules.
CIMFR Application Fee 2017
Application Fee :-
- The application fee for the applicants is Rs. 100.
- The fee has to be paid in the favor of State Bank of India in favor of DIRECTOR, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research and payable at SBI, Hirapur Branch, Dhanbad (Branch Code: 001670)”.
- The receipt of the fee has to be send with the application form.
CIMFR Salary Details 2017 _ Pay Scale
The salary of candidates will be as the basis of PB-3: Rs.15,600- 39,100/- as per 6th CPC.
CIMFR Selection Process 2017
- The selection of candidates will be finalised after the various selection rounds.
- The selection will be made on the basis of written test & Interview.
Steps to apply for CIMFR Scientist Recruitment 2017 @ www.cimfr.nic.in
- Open the official website of Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research that is www.cimfr.nic.in.
- Click on the Notification Tab in the homepage & select an option from the drop down menu.
- Click on Career Tab from the list.
- Now click on the Advertisement for the post of Scientist / Sr. Scientist and read the instructions in the advertisement.
- Read all the details & apply afterwards , if you are qualified for the same.
- Fill all the details of the application form & attach all the documents in the form like Application Fee & photographs.
- Write te following in the application form “Application form for the post of….”
- Send the application with the registered post to the address given.
Administrative Officer,Recruitment Section,
Central Institute of Mining &Fuel Research,
Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (JHARKHAND)
Important Dates for CIMFR Scientist Job Notification 2017
Last date for of Application: 31st October 2017 before 5.30 PM
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in