AIIMS Delhi Has invited the application for the post of Junior residents in 2018 batch. The official website of AIIMS delhi is www.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 @ www.aiimsexams.org
AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences. They has have released a notification for the post of Junior resident for the various departments. The total number of posts are 194 in number.The duration of training will be from 1st January 2018 to 30th June 2018. Check more details from here about AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2017.
The AIIMS Delhi has invited the application through online mode. The official website of AIIMS is to be visted to apply for the same. The last date of application is 8th dec 2017. Te information has been brought to you by the official team of www.govtjobsfestival.in
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Vacancies 2017
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Blood Bank (Cnc)||03|
|Blood Bank (Trauma Centre)||02|
|Burns and Plastic Surgery||06|
|Dermatology & Venereology||01|
|Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre)||10|
|Lab. Medicine (Trauma Centre)||02|
|Neurosrugery (Trauma Centre)||05|
|Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre)||04|
|Radiology (Trauma Centre)||03|
|Surgery (Trauma Centre)||31|
|Dental Surgery + Cder||08|
AIIMS Delhi Jr. resident Education Qualification 2017
The candidates who are going to apply must have done MBBS / BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree with good academic record from recognized by MCI/DCI in order to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment.
AIIMS Delhi Age Limitation 2018
- The age of applicants for the application of AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Vacancy is 21 to 38 years as per the information provided by the Official notification.
- Age relaxation is offered for reserved category as per the organization norms.
AIIMS Salary Structure /Pay Scale 2018
The selected candidates in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi will get a salary of Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month to those contenders who will be appointed for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment.
AIIMS Selection Process 2018
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam & Interview. The selection will be done on the basis of merit list made after the written test. Candidates have to perform better for the same.
Steps to Apply AIIMS Delhi Junior resident Application form @ www.aiimsexams.org
The application process for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 has been told here in details.
- Open the official website of AIIMS Delhi i.e. www.aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage , click on the Important Vacancies option.
- Click on the Advertisement for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts For January, 2018 Session link for AIIMS Delhi JR Recruitment.
- The official notification for the AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Jobs Notification can be seen on the screen.
- Click on the suitable link to apply for the recruitment drive.
- Fill the Online application form with all the details properly.
- Upload all the scanned copies of signature & passport size photograph at prescribed size.
- Recheck all the details that you filled & click on the Submit button.
- Keep a copy of application form & save it for future usage.
Important Dates for AIIMS Delhi JR Notification Jobs 2018
Last date for submission of Online Application Form : 09th Dec 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in