Manipur PSC has released the notification for the post of Dental Surgeon & medical officers in the medical department of manipur. The official link is www.empsconline.gov.in
Manipur Public Service Commission MO Recruitment 2018 @ www.empsconline.gov.in
MPSC or Manipur Public Service Commission has invited the online applications for the post of Medical Officers & Dental Surgeon. The candidates who are trying to get this job must check all the details before you apply. The total number of posts are 311.
The last date of application is 8th December 2017. The candidates who are trying to apply must read the official instructions fro more. Please check the details of recuitment from here. \
Manipur Public Service Commission Vacancies 2017
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
Manipur PSC Education Qualification 2017
- Medical Officer :- Candidates must have a medical qualification included in the first or Second schedule or part-II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Act, 1957. Should also have completed rotating Internship.
- Dental Surgeon :- To apply for Dental Suregon , one has to be possess dental qualifications in the first or third schedule to the Indian Dentist Act, 1948 as amended from time to time. Should have done registration with state dental council.
Manipur Public Service Commission Age Limit 2017
The age of applicants should be in between 21 years to 38 years as on the last dates of applications.
Candidates will get age relaxation as per the rules.
- SC / ST :- 5 years
- OBC :- 3 years
- Disabled Persons :- 10 years
Manipur Public Service Commission Application Fee 2017
The application fee for the candidates are given as.
- UR & OBC :- Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST :- Rs. 150/-
- The application fee can be paid via net banking, VISA/Master, Debit Card.
Manipur Public Service Commission Pay Scale 2017
The salary for thosw who will be selected are to be given by the consolidated fund of Manipur Public Service Commission. The pay scale of candidates will be Rs. 9,300- 34,800/- along with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- per month from selection committee.
Manipur PSC Selection Process 2017
The selection will be done on the basis of written test for the post of Medical Officer & dental surgeon positions. The candidates will be shortlisted with an Interview.
- Written test
Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2017
- There will 200 MCQ questions.
- Each question will carry one marks.
- Negative marking will be done for 0.5 marks.
- The duration of exam is 3 hours.
The Interview carries 30 marks.
The Qualifying marks for Interview is 40%, 35% & 30% for unreserved, OBC & SC/ST category.
Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2017
All the exam pattern is same for the Dental Surgeon
This carries 15 marks.
Procedure to apply for Manipur Public Service Commission MO Application form 2018 @ www.empsconline.gov.in
The applications for the posts of Medical officers & Dental Surgeon for Manipur Public Service Commission Medical Officer are to be applied as follows.
- Open the official website of Manipur PSC i.e www.empsconline.gov.in
- Go to the NOTIFICATION section that is one the middle of the homepage.
- Click on the Advt. for recruitment to 300 posts of MHS Grade-IV (Medical Officer) and 11 posts of MHS Grade-IV (Dental Surgeon) in Health Department, Manipur link.
- Open the official notification in your PC & read all the instructions to apply.
- Now click on the one Time Registration scheme.
- Fill the application form for the Manipur Public Service Commission MO recruitment 2017.
- Fill the details in the Manipur Public Service Commission Application form with all the correct details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents & pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form & take a print out of the application for future usage.
Last date to apply: 08th December 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in