Bihar Syllabus And Question Pattern Details 2019
The Syllabus of Bihar CDPO is organised by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). The vacancy for the Post of CDPO is given for the applicants of Bihar. If you are also applying for the same, then you can
There is no fixed syllabus for the BPSC CDPO Examination 2019, still we are providing the topics which are mainly covered by the aspirants.
Part I – General Questions (Total 70 questions) :
- National and International current events: 10 questions.
- Initial awareness of Social Sciences – 20 questions.
- Scientific facts knowledge: 10 Questions.
- General Basic English: 10 Questions.
- Administrative ability – 05 question.
- General awareness: 15 questions
Structure of BPSC CDPO Paper II Syllabus 2019
- Child development.
- Social work.
Download the CDPO Prev Year Question Paper from here
BPSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2019 – Bihar Public Service Commission Lecturer Recruitments @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC has invited the application for the post of Child Development Project Officer. Interested candidates can apply and join the organization. The official website of BPSC is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Public Service Commission CDPO Recruitments 2019 @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in | 30 Posts
BPSC has popularly known as Bihar public service commission calling candidates to join the organisation for the various posts. The total number of posts are 30 in number. The official notification can be seen from the official link i.e www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details given below.
BPSC Vacancy 2019
- The Total no. of posts 30 in number.
- Name of the Posts and No. of Vacancy.
- Child Development Project Officer :- 30
BPSC Educational Qualification 2019
Educational Qualification :- Check details given below
- Candidates must have done Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
BPSC Age Limit 2019
Age Limit :- Check details given below
- The age will be calculated as on 7-10-2019.
- The age of applicants will be minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years and age calculated on 1st august 2019.
- SC, ST, OBC & women candidates will be provided the age relaxation as per the rules of recruitment.
BPSC Salary Details 2019
Pay Scale :- check the details given below
- Candidates will get the monthly salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-. Incentives will also be given to deserving candidates
BPSC Application Fee 2019
Application Fee :– Check details given below
- General & OBC Category candidates has to be pay Rs.600/- as the application fee.
- SC / ST and other reserved category candidates has to be pay Rs.150/- as thier application fee.
- Candidates have to pay fees for online and offline as their choice.
BPSC Selection Procedure 2019
Selection Process :- Check details given below
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
Steps to apply BPSC Recruitment 2019 @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
The details are written below
- Open the official website of www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the homepage you can see recruitment tab then click on the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- Now you can see the official notification from here.
- After that you can check the details of online application from here.
- Now you should download the application form.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order like DOB, name, address qualification etc.
- Attach all the required documents for the application form eg. age proof, qualification certificates, identity proof etc
- Application form will be save and submit.
- Take out a print of application form for future reference.
Important Dates for the BPSC CDPO Notification 2019
- Closing date for the online application form : 10th Oct 2019.
- Last date for the payment of application fee :10th Oct 2019.
- Last Date To Fill Online Application Form : 20th Oct 2019.
- End Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application : 10th November 2019.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in