Check the details of DSSSB recruitment for the various posts like Grade-II (DASS) & Asst. Superintendent. The official link of DSSSB i.e. www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Asstt. Superintendent Recruitments @ www.dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB is known as Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. DSSSB has released a notification for the multiple vacancies. The total number of posts are 835 in number.
So if you are trying to get a job in Delhi, we are here to provide you all the details. Please have a look before you apply for the posts.
DSSSB Vacancy 2019
|Name of Post||Name of Deptt.||No. Of Vacancy|
|Grade-II (DASS)||Services Deptt.||221|
|Pharmacist (Homeopathic)||Dte. Of Ayush||40|
|Legal Assistant||Dte. of Education||13|
|Matron (Only for Female)||Prison||64|
|Warder (Only for Male)||Prison||401|
DSSSB Education Qualification 2019 for Warder
- The applicant must have done 12th / Diploma or Grduation in the relevant discipline from a recognised University.
DSSSB Age Limit 2019
- The age of the applicants will be calculated on 21st July 2019.
- The candidates of reserved category will get the age relaxation as per the rules.
|Post Name||Max Age|
|Legal Assistant||30 years|
|Other Posts||27 years|
DSSSB Salary Structure / Pay Scale 2019
Below is the grade pay of all the posts , you can easily predict the monthly salary of the posts.
- Grade-II (DASS) :- 4600
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic) :- 2800
- Legal Assistant :- 4200
- Asstt.Superintendent :- 2800
- Matron (Only for Female) 1900
- Warder (Only for Male) 1900
DSSSB Exam Pattern Syllabus 2019
There are twp parts in written test i.e. Tier 1 & Tier 2.
- There will be 200 questions in total.
- Every question will be of one marks
- There will be five sections in the question paper i.e. General Awareness , General Intelligence & Reasoning , Numerical Ability , Hindi & English.
- Each section will be 40 marks & will have 40 questions.
- There will be two paper in Tier 2.
- In Paper I , there will be General Awareness & Mental Ability & Reasoning.
- Paper I has 150 questions of one marks each.
- Paper II has 150 questions from English Language and comprehension , Numerical Aptitude & Data Interpretation , General Computer Knowledge.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||40||40|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||40||40|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|English Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-1||General Awareness||75||75||1 hr 30 min|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||75||75|
|Paper- 2||English Language and comprehension||75||75||1 hr 30 min|
|Numerical Aptitude & Data Interpretation||50||50|
|General Computer Knowledge||25||25|
DSSSB Selection Process 2019
The candidates will be selected on the basis of two phases.
- One Tier
- Two Tier Examination
- Skill Test
DSSSB Application Fee 2019
Application Fee of Rs 100 has to be paid via online banking or Bank Challan. Candidates belongs to Woman / SC / ST / PH / Ex-Serviceman are exempted from Fee payment.
Steps to Apply for DSSSB Grade-II (DASS) Recruitment 2019 @ www.dsssbonline.nic.in
- Open the official website of DSSSB. i.e. www.dsssbonline.nic.in
- Click on the recruitment tab & find the related link in the webpage.
- Read the official notification & you will know about the details of recruitment process in DSSSB.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Check all the details before any submission.
- Upload all the documents & photograph.
- Submit the form & take a print out of the application for future use.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in