E-Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2020
E-kalyan scholarship 2020 registration process has been started. If you are willing to apply, then you can apply from the official website of ekalyan. The last date of application is 24th Sept 2020. The application must be filled up as soon as possible. Do not waste any time and read how your application can be filled properly.
E-kalyan scholarship is for those students who have domicile of Jharkhand and are studying outside in the various other educational institutes. The details of ekalyan Scholarship Application and the process of applying will be discussed here. Those who are filling the application must read the article properly.
Scholarship E-kalyan has been formed for the students who are below poverty line. This helps them to get an opportunity for higher education. This will increase the rate of higher education in the field and helps them in a better opportunities for employment.
The last date of application for the e-kalyan Scholarship is 24th Sept 2020.
e Kalyan Scholarship Application Important Dates 2020
The important dates for the e-kalyan scholarship 2020 are given here in the table below.
|e Kalyan Scholarship Application Begin||1 September 2020|
|e Kalyan Scholarship Application Ends||24 September 2020|
|Disbursement of scholarship begins||1 October 2020|
E Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2020 – Apply Online
The instructions for the application for e-kalyan Post Matric scholarship 2020 are as given. The candidates should read all the instructions before you fill the application.
Do not ignore the instructions while you fill the application fee. This will help you to minimize any mistakes while you fill the application form. The candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before the application form is filled completely.
Click Here to Apply Online
- Students who are applying must add their bank Account Number with Aadhar card Linked.
- Please fill the bank Account details properly, as it will receive your scholarship money.
- Fill the application form before the last date arrives.
e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2020 Filling Process
Follow the step by step process in order to avoid any mistake in the form. This will also help you to fill it faster than searching for any links or other.
e Kalyan Scholarship Registration Form
- First, register on the e-kalyan portal with your basic personal details and email ID with a phone number.
- After this, you will receive a User ID & password for login. After login, you have to fill all the details in the application form. These details will be like personal, educational, college, bank account details.
- After the details of the form are done, you have to upload your documents in digital form (scanned copy).
- After the upload is done, save all the documents in the application properly.
- Take a print out of the application form by clicking on the print button.
- After taking Printout, the applicant has to sign in the documents and submit the application form online.
- After submission of the application, you can see the Application Status of e-kalyan Scholarship.
eKalyan Scholarship Application Form Documents Upload
The following documents must be uploaded in Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship must be in JPG format.
- Original Residential Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate
- Original Income Certificate
- Original Bonafide Certificate
- Copy of Mark sheet of the last examination (self-attested)
- Page of the students’ passbook featuring Account Number and IFSC Code
After the documents of ekalyan online application has been submitted, take a print out of the filled application form. Sign the application on the appropriate place and upload the scanned copy with the post matric scholarship link.
Submission of the e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2020
The candidates who are filling the application form must fill all the details properly in all fields. After you will fill all the details in it, submit the application carefully.
Take a Print Out of the Application form of e-kalyan & upload the scanned printout of the application form with the signature of student for Post Scholarship 2020.
Important Points Regarding the e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form
- If your Bank Account details are not provided properly, then you will not get the scholarship and no on will be responsible for it.
- No hard copy has to be sent to the TWC Office. Only a scanned copy of the documents is needed.
- The last date of application for e-Kalyan Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship for the year 2019-20 must be known and filled the application form.
- The scholarship will be given after all the verification process will be done by the institutes.
|Helpdesk Number||: +91-8409588101, +91-7258010024, 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593|
|Timings||From 10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Saturday working days|