It is very easy to find out the password of any wi-fi network.Now you can find wi-fi password using DOS commands. All these commands can work offline. By these you can customize the network like Mac randomization & changing the radio type of network.
Any time you connect to any Wi-fi network using the password of the network, same time a profile is made in your computer as a record. This profile contains many type of field that will help you to know more about the network. Instead of using Graphical method, I wanted to use some other method. This method will sound more technical as compared to the conventional one.
How to find Wi-fi password using Command Mode in Windows
- Open the command prompt with administrator privileges.
- Now you need to type this command in the window i.e. netsh wlan show profile this will provide you all the information for the wifi network you have connected ever using your computer.
- Now you will be able to check the details of every Wi-fi profile.
- Your output for the command will be shown like this as show in my device.
As you have seen the number of Wi-fi networks connected to my computer. Now I will show you how to check the password of the network named AHP-PC. This network is owned by one of my friend. Now using this command you will be able to check the password of this network (AHP-PC).
Type the command written below in your computer in the same syntax.
netsh wlan show profile WiFi-name key=clear
Under the heading security setting , you will see the pasword under the name key content.
As I told you about the Mac randomization feature above. Under the name profile setting you can see the option Mac randomization which is yet disabled. You can enable it so that you will be able to hide your location from the wi-fi network which is based on Mac address.
How to turn on mac randomization on Windows 10
- Go to settings & click on Network & internet.
- Choose wi-fi & Advanced option in it.
- Turn on Random Hardware Address but if your computer do not support then this option will not be shown there.
- You must select the radio type so that you can get more better internet speed.
If you have any other suggestion or feedback for us then please write it down in the comment box. Thank You.
Also Read :- How to disable forced Windows 10 update using command mode