Indian Army GD, Clerk, SKT, NER Books PDF 2020-21 In Hindi for Written Exam Preparation of Ram Singh Yadav from Amazon Flipkart Snapdeal. Exam topics, test papers along with best books and sample paper @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Clerk GD Books PDF Download | Buy Army Clerk GD Book from Amazon
Indian Army is one of the best career options for youngsters who are physically fit & want to serve the country. Those who are trying to join the Indian Army must be trying to get a job through the written exams. There are so many books which can be used by the students to clear your exam. The exam for the post of Soldier GD is attained after the written test is passed.
Indian Army Written Exam Books for Tradesman & Goods Clerk
As I gave a detailed introduction about Indian Army Books in my previous post. If you have
Indian Army Best Books for Written Test | Syllabus Topic Wise & Previous Year Papers
Read this information which will help you to know about the syllabus, Books & Test Paper regarding the written examination.
Army General Duty (GD) Written Exam Syllabus 2020
The selection in the Indian Army is done by the PET & written exam. If you are really serious to crack the exam, then you should know the exam pattern & the marking scheme.
- The maximum marks will be 100 marks.
- The paper is divided into three parts i.e. Mathematics, General Knowledge and General Science.
- General Knowledge:- 30 marks
- General Science:– 40 marks
- Mathematics:- 30 marks
Let’s see at the subject wise syllabus is given below.
Indian Army General Knowledge Syllabus 2020
The general knowledge section is a section of 30 marks. The topics of GK are endless. You can read as many topics to cherish your Knowledge. These are the main topics of GK for the written test.
- Awards and prizes- National Awards, Gallantry Awards, Nobel Prizes.
- Terminology- Geographical Terms, Economical Terms, Astronomical Terms, Legal Terms, and Legal Terms.
- Abbreviations- National and International.
- History- Important dates and battles in the Indian and world history and Landmarks of the Indian history and national movement.
- Geography- Solar system, Space exploration, The Earth, Principal Peaks, Desert, Rivers and Lakes, and Famous waterfalls, etc.
- Sports- National and International
- Other Topics- UNO, International organizations, National organizations, Indian Armed Force, Indian Towns, States, the festival of India and the World, UTs, Continents and Sub continents, etc.
Indian Army General Science Syllabus 2020
The topics of this section are based on Basic science & scientific terms. The marks allotted for the exam are 40 marks. The sections of the topic are given.
- Biology- Related to Day to Day activities.
- Scientific Terms- Scientific terms those are commonly used in our daily life and Research about scientific Institutes in India.
- Physics- General Physics( Related to Day to Day activities).
- Chemistry- General Chemistry(Related to Day to Day activities)
Indian Army Mathematics Syllabus 2020
The scoring section of the written test is called Mathematics. The marks can be obtained by the knowledge & practice of few hours daily. The main topics of Mathematics are written below for you.
- Mensuration- Areas and Perimeters of circles, squares, rectangles and parallelograms, and Volume and Surface area of a cube, cuboid, cylinder, and spheres.
- Geometry– Lines and angles, parallelograms, triangles, quadrilaterals, and circles.
- Arithmetic– Unitary method, Time, Work, Simple Interest, numbers, Decimal. fraction, square roots, etc.
- Algebra– Basic operation and factorization, HCF and LCM, and quadratic equations.
Popular Books for Indian Army GD Written Test Exam 2020
There are neither fewer options in the study material i.e. on Internet or Book. You can buy study material in any way or you can buy some books from the Book Shops. If you want to download the books for you, then we can provide you the names of some books that will help you to prepare in the exams.
- Descriptive Books:- If you think that you do not have much knowledge on topics to solve the questions, then the first study by the Books which explains the concept of your topics. After learning the concept you can start your practice with the questions. This will help you to know about the details more precisely & faster way.
- Practice Paper:- After you get the confidence to solve some questions & some complex ones too, you can start with the practice sets of the exam. This will be helpful for you for the betterment of the preparation. Check the other factors like accuracy & speed to keep pace with the time limit given for the exams.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in