UP Police has invited the application for the posts in Uttar Pradesh police. The official website of UP Police is www.prpb.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh PAC Recruitments @ prpb.gov.in | 5623 Posts
UP Police Sub Inspector Application has been invited from the applicants. You can see all the verified information from here.
The recruitment will be started in March 2020.
UP Police Sub Inspector 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
UP Police Education Qualification 2019
The candidates must check the details of education qualification & the last date of application must be seen properly to apply successfully.
SI (Civil Police) & Platoon Commander PAC : Candidate must have done Graduation Degree from Any Recognized University.
UP Police Age Limit 2020
- The age of applicants should be in between 21 to 28 years as on the last date of application.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category.
- OBC:- 21 to 33 Years
- SC/ST:- 21 to 33 Years
UP Police Sub Inspector Salary Structure 2020
Pay Band:- The salary of the UP Police employees will be based on the consolidated salary & the grade pay on the basis of seventh pay commission i.e. Rs. 9300-34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200.
UP Police SI Application Fee 2020
Application Fee of Rs. 400 will be charged while applying through through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.
UP Police Sub Inspector Selection Procedure 2020
The selection of fit employees will be based on the following stages. Every stage will shortlist the candidates.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Tests
- Physical Standards Test
- Certificate verification & Interview
UP Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam will be of offline nature.
- The written test will be of Prelims & mains.
- The written test will be of objective type.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- There qualifying marks will be based on cut-off.
UP Police Sub Inspector Prelims Exam Pattern
- General Knowledge & General Awareness :- 150
- Reasoning :- 75
- Numerical Ability :- 75
UP Police Height and Age 2020
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- The maximum marks for the PET is 200 marks.
- The minimum marks to be obtained are 120.
- Distance :- 2.4 km for female & 4.8 for the male candidates
- The time for the distance to be covered ins 27 minutes for males & 16 minutes for females.
Marking Scheme for PET RACE 2019 for UP Police
|Male 4.8 Km||Female 2.4 Km|
| 17 minutes or less – 200|
17 minutes 15 seconds – 198
17 minutes 30 seconds – 196 17 minutes 45 seconds – 194 (2 marks less with every 15 seconds) 26 minutes 30 seconds – 124
26 minutes 45 seconds – 122 27 minutes – 120
|11 minutes or less – 20011 minutes 15 seconds – 196 11 minutes 30 second – 192 11 minutes 45 second – 188 (4 marks less with every 15 seconds) 15 minutes 30 seconds – 128 15 minutes 45 seconds – 124 16 minutes – 120|
Physical Measurement Test
The physical standard of a candidate should be as.
|General OBC , SC||168 cm||152 cm|
|ST||160 cm||147 cm|
Chest for Male candidate
- General, OBC, SC :- 9-84 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion)
- ST :- 77-82 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion)
- Not applicable for female.
Weight Standard for UP Police 2019
- General/ OBC/ SC/ ST :- Minimum 40 Kg for females.
Steps to fill UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 @ www.prpb.gov.in
- Open the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow i.e. www.prpb.gov.in
- Click on the current vacancies & click on the notification for which you want to apply.
- Read all the details of the application & check the eligibility to confirm your application.
- Now apply for the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the online application form properly with all the details in the required fields.
- Submit your application properly in the system.
- Pay the application fee as applicable.
Important Date for up police vacancy 10th pass 2019
Last Date for submission of Application Form : Updated Soon
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in