NEET PG 2020 Rank Predictor is a great tool to predict rank of NEET 2020. NEET 2020 is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). Exam is conducted for MD/ MS / PG Diploma courses.
The rank predictor is used to predicting the aspirants rank using previous year data. This predictor is used for predicting the rank & marks & the college in which you can admission. Enter all the data in NEET PG 2020 rank predictor tool.
How to use NEET PG 2020 Rank Predictor?
Follow the steps to get your NEET 2020 rank & score.
- Click on NEET PG 2020 Rank Predictor tool.
- Fill all the details in the tool to get the details such as Rank & category.
- Now click on Predicted Rank.
- The predicted score will be shown on the website.
Details to be filled in NEET PG 2020 Rank Predictor
- Registration Number
- Expected Percentile
Factors depending for NEET PG 2020 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following aspects:
|Types of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||300|
|Marking scheme||+4 will be given for every correct answer and -1 will be deducted for every wrong answer|
|Total no. of candidates appearing||16 lakh (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
NEET PG 2020 Cut off
National Board of Examination releases the cut off list You must qualify the NEET PG Examination to get a counselling call & final selection in a college.
Other details are mentioned below.
|UR PwD||45th percentile|
The data for the last two years of NEET Exam is enough to provide you with enough details to get the idea to know the possibility of NEET 2020.
|Category||Cut Off marks for the year 2019||Cut Off marks for the year 2018|
NEET PG 2020 Counselling
NEET PG 2020 Online counselling is conducted for Medical Council Committee i.e. MCC. The admissions are on
- All India basis for the 50% All India quota seats in all State Government institutes except Jammu & Kashmir,
- All seats of affiliated universities,
- 50% institutional quota seats in Central Universities and PG counselling for institutes of Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS).