NEET UG Application 2020 has been invited for the MBBS / UDS admissions. Now you need to see the notification for the NEET UG Application process. The registration process will be done with www.ntaneet.nic.in
Here you will see the details of the following
- Eligibility Criteria
- NEET 2020 Notification
- Exam Dates,
- Application Form
NEET UG Application Form 2020
NTA online registration has been started for the NEET UG 2020. The candidates can apply for the direct link from 12, December 2019.
About NEET UG
- How to hack Android phone using Kali Linux or Ubuntu – Meterpreter Android Commands
- Terrarium TV APK Review for Windows Online Free apk Download
- Samsung Galaxy S9 & Plus Design Features Specs & In depth Review
- Samsung Galaxy note 8 Specs & Features – All you Need to Know before you buy the Bomb's Successor
- Android O Revealed as Android Oreo – Check all the new Updates of Android 8.0 , Play the New Android Games in the Update
NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This exam is a qualifying entrance exam for those who want to do various medical courses i.e.
- NEET UG Courses
- BDS courses
More details will be provided here you.
NEET UG Age Limit
- Must have attained the age of 17 years before 31st Dec 2019 for the admission in various Undergraduate Medical Courses.
- The upper age limit of NEET-UG is 25 years.
- Age relaxation for 5 years for the other category i.e. SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates.
- Born before or before 31st Dec 2003
NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are given
- Must have done 12th or in appearing to enter the NEET UG exam.
- Must have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology and Mathematics with English as recommended by the National Committee of Education.
- The subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology also should have a practical exam for the same.
NEET UG Application Fee
The application fee can be paid via Credit Card/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, PAYTM.
|For General||Rs 1500/-|
|For General-EWS/OBC(NCL)||Rs 1400/-|
|For SC/ST/PwD/Transgender||Rs 800/-|
NEET UG 2020 Application Process
- Open the official website of NTA i.e. www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Now click on the Online Application link.
- Fill the application form correctly and upload your scanned photograph in the upload section.
- Recheck all the details after the details are filled.
- Now click on the submit button and submit the online application.
- Take a print out of the Application form for future use.
Important Dates for NEET 2020
|NEET UG 2020 Events||Dates|
|Starting registration date||02 December 2019|
|Closing date of registration||31 December 2019|
|Admit Card Download||27 March 2020|
|Dates of Exams||03 May 2020|
|Date Result||04 June 2020|
Important Link Area