PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 – Power Grid Corporation of India Assistant (Finance) Recruitments @ www.powergridindia.com
PCIL has invited the application for the post of Diploma and Trainee. Interested candidates can apply and join the organization. The official website of PCIL is www.powergridindia.com
Power Grid Corporation of India Assistant (Finance) Recruitments @ www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL has popularly known as Power Grid Corporation of India Limited calling candidates to join the organisation for the various posts. The total number of posts are 30 in number. The official notification can be seen from the official link i.e. www.powergridindia.com . Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details given below.
PGCIL Vacancy 2017
The Total no. of posts 30 in number.
Name of the Post and No. of Vacancy.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) :- 30
PGCIL Education Qualification 2017
Educational Qualification :- Check the details given below
- Candidates should have Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognised Technical Board or Institute with not less than 70% marks for UR/ OBC (NCL) category and Pass marks for SC.
PGCIL Age Limit 2017
Age Limit :- check the details given below
- Candidates maximum age 27 years of UR category, and 30 years for OBC (NCL) and 32 years for SC.
- Other reserved category have age relaxation as per govt. rules.
PGCIL Salary 2017
Pay Scale :- Check the details given below
- Candidates will get Rs. 16000/- per month in the pay scale of Rs.16000-35500/-(IDA). Candidates will get compensation package which consist IDA, HRA and other allowances, benefits such as monthly conveyance, medical facilities, various insurance covers
PGCIL Application Fee 2017
Application Fee :- Check the details given below
- General & OBC Candidates has to pay application fee Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-serviceman and other reserved category has no fees.
- Payment deposit through online mode by using credit card/debit card or chalan.
PGCIL Selection Procedure 2017
Selection Process :- Check the details given below
- Selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of written test conducted by the organisation
- Question paper will set objective type questions which will be held through online mode.
- Candidates will be given total 2 hours for complete the question paper.
- Candidates for wrong answer, ¼ marks will be deducted from the right answer mark
Steps to apply PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 @ www.powergridindia.com
The details are written below
- Open the official website of www.powergridindia.com
- On the homepage you can see recruitment tab then click on the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- Now you can see the official notification from here.
- After that you can check the details of online application from here.
- Now you should download the application form.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order like DOB, name, address qualification etc.
- Attach all the required documents for the application form eg. age proof, qualification certificates, identity proof etc
- Application form will be save and submit.
- Take out a print of application form for future help.
Important Dates for the PGCIL job notification 2017
- Closing date of online submission of application :- 26th September 2017
- Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode :- 26th September 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in