TNPSC Statistics Recruitment 2017 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitments @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC has invited the application for the post of Statistics. Interested candidates can apply and join the organization. The official website of TNPSC is www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitments @ tnpsc.gov.in | 31 Posts
TNPSC has popularly known as Tamilnadu public service commission calling candidates to join the organization for the Statistics posts. The total number of posts are 31 in number. The official notification can be seen from the official link i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in. Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details given below.
TNPSC Vacancy 2017
The Total no. of posts 31 in number.
Name of the Posts and No. of Vacancy
- Statistician in Medical Education Department :- 30
- Statistician in Indian Medicine & Homeopathy Department :- 01
TNPSC Educational Qualification 2017
Educational Qualification :- Check the details given below
- Applicants must have Degree with Statistics as main subject or Degree in Mathematics with Statistics/ Degree in Economics with Statistics from any recognised University or Institution.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Tamil Language.
TNPSC Salary Details 2017
Pay Scale :- Check the details given below
- Candidates will get monthly salary of Rs. 9,300- 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400/- per month given by the organisation.
TNPSC Age Limit 2017
Age Limit :- Check the details given below
- The age of applicants will be calculated minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years as on 1st July 2017.
- SC, ST, OBC & women candidates will be provided the age relaxation as per the rules of recruitment
TNPSC Selection Procedure 2017
Selection Procedure :- Check the details given below.
- Written exam/ Oral test
- Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
TNSPC Application Fee 2017
Application Fee :- check the details given below
- Application Fee :- Candidate have to pay of Rs 150/- & those who have already registered in one time on or after 01.03.2017 they are not paid any fee.
- Exam Fee :- Candidates have to pay Rs 150/- through Net Banking/credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.
TNPSC Exam Pattern :-
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks for Selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs,
MBCs/DCs, BCs and
Degree standard (200 Questions)
Statistics (Code No.274)
(100 Questions) (Code No.003)
General Studies – 75 items
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test
(SSLC Standard) – 25 items
Interview & Record
Steps to apply TNPSC Recruitment 2017 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
The details are written below
- Open the official website of www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage you can see recruitment tab then click on the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- Now you can see the official notification from here.
- After that you can check the details of online application from here.
- Now you should download the application form.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order like DOB, name, address qualification etc.
- Attach all the required documents for the application form eg. age proof, qualification certificates, identity proof etc
- Application form will be save and submit.
- Take out a print of application form for future help.
Important Dates for TNPSC Statistician Job Notification 2017
|Date of TNPSC Notification||05.09.2017|
|Last date for submission of application||03.10.2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank||05.10.2017|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||26.11.2017 FN||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||26.11.2017 AN||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in