SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 is opened for the candidates. Check the application details , exam pattern , syllabus & other details @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL LDC Recruitment 2017 @ ssc.nic.in
SSC aka Staff Selection Commission has invited the application for the various post i.e. Sorting Assistants & Data Entry Operator. The candidates who are going to apply can check the details of application form from here.
The application has to be made Online. The exam will also be conducted as Online. The Official Notification was released on 18th November 2017.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||898|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA||2359|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO)||2|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’:||Nil|
SSC CHSL Pay Scale / Salary Structure 2017
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) :- Rs. 5200-20200 & Grade Pay Rs. 1900.
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA) :- PB Rs. 5200-20200 & Grade Pay Rs.2400 (revised)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO):- Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 & Grade Pay Rs.2400 (revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’ :- Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 & Grade Pay Rs.2400 (revised)
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Notification 2017
- Starting of Online Application :-18 November 2017
- Last Date for Online application:- 18th December 2017
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 04th March 2018 to 26th March 2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 08th July 2018
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The candidates must have done class 12th from a recognised board
- The candidates who are going to apply for DEO in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG) must have done 12th with Mathematics as a subject.
SSC CHSL Age Criteria 2017
The candidates must acquired the age of 18 years & maximum of 27 years. The date of birth of the candidates should be between before 02th August 1991 and 01st August 2000.
Age relaxation will be given to the candidates of reserved category.
- SC/ ST :- 5 years
- OBC :- 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD):- 10 years
- PwD + OBC13 years
- PwD + SC/ ST15 years
- Ex-Servicemen03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
SSC CHSL Selection Process 2017
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of three phases.
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2017
Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The paper will be of two languages i.e.Hindi & English.
- There will be negative marking on each wrong attempt i.e. 0.5 marks.
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Pattern for Descriptive Paper
- The exam will be of descriptive nature of offline mode.
- The maximum marks will be 100 marks.
- The exam will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- There will be a Essay writing test i.e. of 200 to 250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- The duration of exam is one hour.
- Questions will be based on the 10th level.
- Exam will be of qualifying nature
- The exam will be of 80 minutes for those who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
Tier-III Examination (SSC CHSL Recruitment)
SSC CHSL Tier III Exam were qualifying in nature. The merit of candidates will be based on the total score obtained in the Tier-I and Tier-II.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
- The typing speed for Data Entry Operator should be 8,000 Key Depressions per hour in Computer.
- Speed of 15,000 Key depressions is required for the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG).
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
The typing test will be conducted for the candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Examination (Tier I) & Descriptive Paper (Tier II). The typing test will be conducted in Hindi & English.
The English typing of candidate should be 35 wpm & who opted for Hindi should have 30 wpm.
The speed & accuracy of the typed content has to be done in 10 minutes.
SSC CHSL Application Fee 2017
|Women/ SC/ST/ PWD/EX-serviceman||Nil|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2017?
- Open the official website of SSC i.e. http://188.8.131.52/chsl2017/
- Enter the Date of Birth & password & complete the registration.
- Login to the account using the login details.
- Fill the application form with all the Personal details, upload photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee for the online form.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in