WII has invited the application for the post of Research Biologist in the various braches. The official notification for the jobs @ www.wii.gov.in
WII Research Biologist Recruitment 2017 @ www.wii.gov.in
WII i.e. Wildlife Institute of India Dehradun has invited the application for the post of Research Biologist. The total number of posts are 59 in number. These posts are of Project Associate, Research Biologist and others. If you are going to apply for the same, then you can check the details from here.
The eligible candidates who are going to apply will be visiting the portal of WII. The details will be given to the candidates from the official team of www.govtjobsfestival.in
WII Vacancies 2017
|No. of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Research Biologist (Field component)||45|
|Research Biologist (GIS component)||02|
|Research Biologist (Genetics component)||03|
WII Educational Qualifications 2017
- The candidates who are going to apply must have done PHD in Biological Sciences or M.Sc. in Wildlife Sciences / Zoology / Botany / Life Sciences / Forestry / Environmental Science with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in M.Sc. from a recognized University with at least 2 years of research experience.
- Other Positions :- Must have done B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc. or M.Sc. in concerned field from recognized university or institution.
Wildlife Institute of India Age Criteria Recruitment 2017:
- The candidates who will apply for Wildlife Institute of India Jobs should be in between 35 years to 40 years as on the last date of application i.e. 23rd December 2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC / ST and other reserved category Candidates as per the norms of the Government of India.
WII Pay Scale / Salary Structure 2017
|Name of the Posts||Salary (per month)|
|Project Associate||Rs. 40000/-|
|Senior Biologist||Rs. 28000/-|
|Research Biologist (Field component)||Rs. 25000/-|
|Research Biologist (GIS component)|
|Research Biologist (Genetics component)|
|Project Biologist||Rs. 28000/-|
|Senior Biologist||Rs. 40000/-|
Wildlife Institute of India Selection Procedure 2017
The selection of candidates for the various posts in Wildlife Institute of India are given as.
- Written Test
- and Interview
Steps to Apply for Wildlife Institute of India Application Form 2017 @ www.wii.gov.in
- Open the official website of WII i.e. Wildlife Institute of India that is www.wii.gov.in.
- Now click on the recruitment section and hit on Contractual Recruitment of 59 Project Personnel under all India Tiger Monitoring Project, 2017 (Revised) link.
- On the new page, click on Download Complete Advertisement link and read it carefully.
- Get back to the previous webpage & fill the WII Online Application Form by going through the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Online application form with all the details in relevant fields & upload the details of your qualification in support of Certificate / Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate and others with it.
- Submit the application by hitting the Submit button
- Take a print out of it for future usage.
Important Dates for WII Jobs Notification 2017
- Last date of submission of online application form 15th Dec 2017 upto 17: 00 hrs
- Online written examination at 17 Centres :- 23th Dec 2017
- Result of written examination By end of December 2017
- Personal Interview at WII, Dehradun (for position at S. No. 1 to 5) :- 15th Jan 2018 to 18th Jan 2018
- Personal Interview at WII, Dehradun (for position at S. No. 6 &7) 19th Jan 2018
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in