This article is written for the Xiaomi users. We are going to compare Xiaomi Mi 5 & Mi 6. The both phones may have the same appearance & screen size but everything is changed in the successor i.e. Xiaomi Mi 6. Mi 6 lacks the headphone jack but that is only one thing is lack in Mi 6.
Xiaomi Mi 5 vs Mi 6 : The major Differences
Xiaomi has released the new Mi 6 for the customers. More products will be shown by the company soon. But here we will talk about Mi 6. Here I am going to tell you about Mi 6 , the successor of Mi 5. Mi 6 is the successor of Mi 5 in terms of hardware & other features.
Also Read : Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ price in India
Comparison of Xiaomi Mi 5 & Mi 6
Before comparing I tell you some similarities about Mi 5 & Mi 6. Both having 5.15-inch 1080p display.
- Now Mi 6 has 3,350mAh battery, which is 350mAh more than Mi 5.
- Mi 5 has 3 GB RAM but the Mi 6 has 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM. Mi 6 & other models will feature 64 GB of internal storage. In short memory in the sucessor model will increase.
- Both models has Snapdragon 835’s Kryo II processor but Mi 6 has lower frequency clock which results in better speed.
- The headphone jack is removed , phone has 12 MP focus camera. Mi 6 is the first Xiaomi phone which dust & water resistant.
- OIS and 2X optical zoom. The videos will not pix-elate even after 2X zoom. Camera shake is also minimized. Comparing with iPhone camera the Mi 6 has better camera. The image of Mi 6 blurs the background & focus on the subject to provide better picture in portrait mode.
- The image reminds us the quality of a DSLR Camera. The phone’s Camera is quite useful in many handy situations.
After the phone has released , Xiaomi has given the assurance of providing more featured phones in near future. We expect to have more advance models from Xiaomi.
Also Read : Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro – Check design, specification & price
If you like the information then please write a comment to let us know. You can also provide suggestions to us. If you like the information please like our Facebook Page or Subscribe us for our Daily Updates in your Inbox. Thank You.